Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

We have elemental overload yet flameblast is linked to controlled destruction, am I correct in assuming we're supposed to let orb of storms crit for the tough boss mobs?

Also this build says 174% resists at mosts...judging by merc I'm assuming? I have 170-200% resists in normal but when I go to merc it's 115-145% at most
"
broseidon07 wrote:
We have elemental overload yet flameblast is linked to controlled destruction, am I correct in assuming we're supposed to let orb of storms crit for the tough boss mobs?

orb of storms linked with inc crit chance does the job perfectly
i have some questions, this is my current gear and tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjA3UEBwSzBg4HpQj0CfYNzRBYFm8ZLho4Gmwczh8CJKok2CcvJ-0qjStQLJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT0PPV9Bh0WdSRtJskyLTLNN41JTU1JVxlZIWHdewF8EaPJqQ2t6bRl8S3y7ffWCEIKbg1-DzIPbhW2HZYhakFWQ-pErlnSXlZf0mjua4J2un9-iAKZXpwismK2Nr6evt7c-wFTAZsT2xq7Iv89-1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh323fsONq5CLr7uw47FXtPO9L73zwH_Fs8kX56P4K_lQ=?accountName=Ishamz&characterName=IllBeBoredInAWeek

I'm running temporal chains and flammability on blasphemy and clarity for mana regen, no mana problems at all.

I did a hexproof map and switched temp chains for arctic armor and it feels a lot better, it would also open up a slot ring. I plan on getting raphit shield instead of one of the wands, and I have a rumi's flask I haven't ID'd yet.

What changes would you guys make to it? I'm thinking of respeccing when I'm lv86 and go to the right side of the tree for some elemental damage and life. My rings/amu need improvement too.

thanks!
"
Ishamz wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjA3UEBwSzBg4HpQj0CfYNzRBYFm8ZLho4Gmwczh8CJKok2CcvJ-0qjStQLJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT0PPV9Bh0WdSRtJskyLTLNN41JTU1JVxlZIWHdewF8EaPJqQ2t6bRl8S3y7ffWCEIKbg1-DzIPbhW2HZYhakFWQ-pErlnSXlZf0mjua4J2un9-iAKZXpwismK2Nr6evt7c-wFTAZsT2xq7Iv89-1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh323fsONq5CLr7uw47FXtPO9L73zwH_Fs8kX56P4K_lQ=?accountName=Ishamz&characterName=IllBeBoredInAWeek

I'm running temporal chains and flammability on blasphemy and clarity for mana regen, no mana problems at all.

I did a hexproof map and switched temp chains for arctic armor and it feels a lot better, it would also open up a slot ring. I plan on getting raphit shield instead of one of the wands, and I have a rumi's flask I haven't ID'd yet.

What changes would you guys make to it? I'm thinking of respeccing when I'm lv86 and go to the right side of the tree for some elemental damage and life. My rings/amu need improvement too.

thanks!

You should probably make your own thread. Most people are here to look at OP's build and guidelines.
"
Greedirl wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:

thanks!

You should probably make your own thread. Most people are here to look at OP's build and guidelines.
hmm im pretty sure this is how build threads work...
first time i see a post like this lol
i can remove it if OP is against it tho
Last edited by Ishamz on Jun 7, 2016, 6:26:10 PM
What do you think about zizarran build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEBwSzBx4HpQj0DkgOXBBYES8RlhM1Fm8WvxbzF6QaOBpsHNwfAiL0JKok2CY8JpUnLyqNKwosnC-dMjQ2PTbFNtg26TpYOtg8BT1fRX5FnUkbSVFJsUmyTItMs1JTU1JUR1VLVcZWSFh3XfJfBGHiYqxmVGpDavpremwLbIxtGXOzf8aCEIKbg9uFbYV7h2WMNo8akFWQ-pErkyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgnaqdrp7En9-hL6IApr6nCKyYr7e86r6KwFTAZsi_0B_VgdWm18_YJN9t37DjauQi62Pr7uw47FXtPO9L73zviO_r8B_wa_DV8Wz5Nw==
Im currently playing build I and its a lot of fun. I want to go to lvl 95+. Should i stick to the first build or change it?
nice rip at 2nd place on prophecy hardcore. good build
what is used to regen mana?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info