Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

"
Saafen wrote:
How come Rise of the Phoenix is needed when playing with a support? Is there a risk of dieing to reflect? My brother rolled a support so I guess I should get a Phoenix then?

Thanks for the guide btw.

This is my experience with Paragon of Calamity:

If you have capped resist (76%), 10 stack Blast will not kill you on a single reflect monster.

On reflect map, swap fire pen for increase burning damage and never stack more than 6. Also, try to just hit about 4 monsters at once (not more) and let the prolif kill the rest.

- Max res with reflect: no, just NO. Skip it.
Did you just level with FB prolif?
thks will use this guide for new league, thks alot sharing
Saw your support die earlier today, sucks man.

Thanks for doing the math for prolif gem over beacon, glglgl
I decided to go with this build for the new prophecy league and I have to say I'm not dissapointed. Rolling through content and having a blast. I was quite lucky and managed to 6L my chest with a dozen fusings and jewelers.
Spoiler

I'm using the MOM version and liking it a lot. Thanks for the guide!
Is there a reason you don't level Vaal Haste higher than 12? You aren't using CWDT to activate it, why not level it higher?
Pyre rings be any use or no?
So I decided to go with this build as my first character this league.

I can definitely see the power of it, my clearing times are good, but I'm level 71 and I'm dying, A LOT. If I blink in a map I'm dead, which doesn't seem right.

The problem I'm having is I don't know what my problem is. My resists are all maxxed. I have 3700ish life. I know I need new boots and my defenses in general aren't very good but I feel like I shouldn't still be getting one shot at this point.

I could use any help to get things moving in the right direction. Thanks.
"
Dasidarius wrote:
So I decided to go with this build as my first character this league.

I can definitely see the power of it, my clearing times are good, but I'm level 71 and I'm dying, A LOT. If I blink in a map I'm dead, which doesn't seem right.

The problem I'm having is I don't know what my problem is. My resists are all maxxed. I have 3700ish life. I know I need new boots and my defenses in general aren't very good but I feel like I shouldn't still be getting one shot at this point.

I could use any help to get things moving in the right direction. Thanks.

Currently level 77 using this build. I believe I'm sitting at about 4.4k hp and 500 es.

I noticed that I was very squishy until I started running a Basalt Flask, finished my Lightning Warp links, and finished my CWDT links. After all of those I was able to survive much better.

Gear:
Spoiler

I want to work in Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark for endurance charges I believe. Still need to get my 2nd Elreon ring. I'm using Clarity + Arctic Armor + Flamability on reserve at the moment.
IGN: EmptyPalms
This is my gear currently. I know it is atrocious.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info