GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Sorry if it has been asked, already, I read most pages in the thread and didn't see the info, sorry as well if it's a silly question:

Dagger + controlled destruction: is Whirling blades is the only reason? If so, do you think the skill is so much better than the alternatives that it warrants to do without the bonus on the main hand weapon, as opposed to say using another mobility skill with a wand?
"
Asshai wrote:
Sorry if it has been asked, already, I read most pages in the thread and didn't see the info, sorry as well if it's a silly question:

Dagger + controlled destruction: is Whirling blades is the only reason? If so, do you think the skill is so much better than the alternatives that it warrants to do without the bonus on the main hand weapon, as opposed to say using another mobility skill with a wand?

see last post of page 32
To u think ci would be better then life based?And would u happen to have tree for it?
Buying a +1 tabula and a lvl 2 empower will get the essence drain gem to lvl 23, correct?
Last edited by anvilgod on Sep 11, 2016, 2:41:30 PM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Buying a +1 tabula and a lvl 2 empower will get the essence drain gem to lvl 23, correct?

lvl 22. A lvl 3 empower would be 23
I have been playing this pretty slowly since the start of the league. The build is very good and a bit slow if you aren't using a dagger. I just picked up the consuming dark dagger and its just shredding everything.

I would also suggest using Abyssal Cry for rare/unique mobs. Everything around them detonating for 8% chaos damage hp of the mobs around them is just insane. It really helps out with the essence trapped mobs. Usually once everything pops the rare is down to half health and I just run around it until it dies.

Spoiler
"
Eternltorture wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

lvl 22. A lvl 3 empower would be 23

But lvl 2 empower would then become lvl 3 and thus give 2 levels to essence drain?
Hello,

I notice that spell totem dies very quickly after being dropped sometimes, is it only meant to used be used on bosses mostly or if it at least gets one wither off on the pack, has it served its purpose?
"
Jessix wrote:
Hello,

I notice that spell totem dies very quickly after being dropped sometimes, is it only meant to used be used on bosses mostly or if it at least gets one wither off on the pack, has it served its purpose?

It will get tankier once you level it up more. Use it on bosses and tanky rare mobs.
HI!!! Im running 4k ED dps with a rare dagger, time to buy my dmg unique, -breath of council woulnt be better than Fiend Dagger for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info