GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hello,

I am trying this build based on ZiggyD's recommended league starter and have a question. I dont have all the gems yet, but how does this build break lootables like pots and barrel's?
"
Jessix wrote:
Hello,

I am trying this build based on ZiggyD's recommended league starter and have a question. I dont have all the gems yet, but how does this build break lootables like pots and barrel's?

Whirling blades
"
anvilgod wrote:
"
Jessix wrote:
Hello,

Whirling blades

Okay, thanks.
Played this for a bit last league but stopped due to league ending, dropped a tabula while playing it. This season got a tabula in normal labs, vaald it to +1 socketed gems, guess I'm trying this build again

Can't decide for what to go next. I am looking at 6l cospri/carcass/lightning coil as potential end goals. Also heretic's veil and rathpith.

Spoiler
"
qazqazqaz wrote:
Can't decide for what to go next. I am looking at 6l cospri/carcass/lightning coil as potential end goals. Also heretic's veil and rathpith.

Spoiler

Hi.
I have question for You. I use Clarity and Grace like in guide. I think about change this 2 aura for blasphemy+temp chains+vurnebality/enfeeble.
You have problem with mana/mana regen w/o Clarity? And what about def w/o Grace?

Greetings
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
qazqazqaz wrote:

Spoiler

Hi.
I have question for You. I use Clarity and Grace like in guide. I think about change this 2 aura for blasphemy+temp chains+vurnebality/enfeeble.
You have problem with mana/mana regen w/o Clarity? And what about def w/o Grace?

Greetings

I stopped using clarity long time ago and doing fine without it. Switched to double curse setup and running without grace at the moment, doing t10 without much of an issue.
"
qazqazqaz wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
qazqazqaz wrote:

Spoiler

Hi.

Greetings

I stopped using clarity long time ago and doing fine without it. Switched to double curse setup and running without grace at the moment, doing t10 without much of an issue.

And how much armor and Evasion You have? You think Enfeeble or Temp Chains will be better before I get "Enemies can have 1 additional curse"?

Tysm for answers!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Sep 9, 2016, 10:53:44 AM
Are you guys playing with the Frenzy Charges setup?
"
Metaphex wrote:
Are you guys playing with the Frenzy Charges setup?

I am playing with 7 frenzy charges, it's about 6k dps with all of them up. and the faster ms and cs is nice too. I recommend Using a T6 Essence of Woe on a high Item level Sai. The extra 6% block is more useful in my opinion than the global crit from a dagger, But u still get to use whirling blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info