GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I'm torn between this and Occultist (hybrid for starter)version as starter, not sure which one I should go.
I'm also torn between the two
Thanks for the fun build in 3.1. Great write-up and easy to follow and modify if desired. Most content was very easy. I ended with the following items and skill tree. Modified the skill tree to get more damage (lots of damage jewels) and dropped a second curse at the end game.

Skill Tree:

Items:
Spoiler
Last edited by YT_HB on Mar 2, 2018, 12:43:07 AM
Last minute decisions here, since we got a 3rd player joining us on our adventure.

I absolutely loved playing this build in the Abyss League, both solo and in a team of two, however I'm afraid it won't be as effective in a group of 3, do you have any comment on this?

For now I'm looking at Enki's Arc Witch or CatMaster's White Wind Frostblades Scion as an alternative, unless you have another idea for a ranged caster build (I really dislike minion builds in PoE, so there's a lot of great builds that don't appeal to me).

As always, amazing content from you, and good luck on the league start. Go for #1 again :)

Edit: Softcore by the way.
Last edited by Clayne on Mar 2, 2018, 3:36:49 AM
Hey , what about ascendancy changes? Any updates?
"
Prismaa wrote:
I'm torn between this and Occultist (hybrid for starter)version as starter, not sure which one I should go.

Have you found a good guide on ED occultist? :P
Build on site still 3.1.1 version o:
what rare weapon should i use before delierium/BoTC
"
Prismaa wrote:

Both are great builds tbh, the only problem with Occultist is the same reason that makes it the better choice to stack curses and have for boss kills rather than general map clearing:

Profane Bloom this causes the ED/Contagion to sometimes not spread which then stops your spread and halts your clear speed annoyingly forcing you to recast everything once more to continue your clearing.

Also to note is that the Trickster version is still able to handle end-game bosses just like the Occultist but will require a bit more investment in general compared to the Occultist.

TLDR:
Occultist = Boss killer
Trickster = Clear speed in general but can do bosses as well.

"
YT_HB wrote:
Thanks for the fun build in 3.1. Great write-up and easy to follow and modify if desired. Most content was very easy. I ended with the following items and skill tree. Modified the skill tree to get more damage (lots of damage jewels) and dropped a second curse at the end game.

Skill Tree:

Items:
Spoiler

Hey,

Looks nice, thank you for the kind words, glad you're enjoying the build and I love when people are tweaking my builds! It's what I always tell people, make your own personal approach to what ever build you play if you feel you'd like to do something different!

"
Clayne wrote:
Last minute decisions here, since we got a 3rd player joining us on our adventure.

I absolutely loved playing this build in the Abyss League, both solo and in a team of two, however I'm afraid it won't be as effective in a group of 3, do you have any comment on this?

For now I'm looking at Enki's Arc Witch or CatMaster's White Wind Frostblades Scion as an alternative, unless you have another idea for a ranged caster build (I really dislike minion builds in PoE, so there's a lot of great builds that don't appeal to me).

As always, amazing content from you, and good luck on the league start. Go for #1 again :)

Edit: Softcore by the way.

Hey,

Cheers bro <3
Sadly, I'm not a fulltime streamer (yet) otherwise I would race obviously!

Afraid that ED/Contagion is not gonna be a nice build for such a big party for you. I can honestly fully promote you to play another build in this case.

"
Darkussea wrote:
Hey , what about ascendancy changes? Any updates?

Build is updated, barely any changes. Made some minor tweaks to make it easier to understand & follow.

"
Kabirsky wrote:

Not sure why it does this, but I've doublechecked it several times. It's all as it should be.

"
gingermanx wrote:
what rare weapon should i use before delierium/BoTC

Heartbreaker is a solid choice, other than that it's just any rare spell dmg dagger (preferably for Shield Charge, otherwise wand/scepter).
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Kabirsky wrote:

Not sure why it does this, but I've doublechecked it several times. It's all as it should be.

Oh weird, when I view the "Finished skill-tree" it is missing a lot of allotted point (but the other's seem to be fine).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info