GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

why noone posting lvling gear
wand and tabula is not enough i think
"

why noone posting lvling gear
wand and tabula is not enough i think

This has been posted. Tabula is definitely great for leveling and even good for endgame. For weapons, use a Lifesprig Driftwood Wand or Heartbreaker Royal Skean. I'm still using my Tabula and my Heartbreaker. A decent rare Archon Shield with +All Res is great for leveling as well. These items should be enough, this build doesn't need super high end items to be good.
i feel like im missing something..

the build mentions the Allelopathy gloves as well as the Rot jewels, but i am not seeing in the links or a mention of Blight.. is this a swap gem for bosses? or what am i missing please?

Derp pls disregard and ignore that im a noob.. blights on the gloves lol /facepalm

Last edited by Morphl1 on Dec 20, 2017, 2:18:52 PM
Noob question alert! Ok so I just noticed one of my spells is causing a duplicate of my character to run out ahead about 10 yds and melee with the mobs I am fighting...but I never noticed this before..oO. Anyone know which one it is? lol I know it sounds odd but for some reason I never noticed before.

I realize that sounds stupid but I am ocd and it is triggering me..lol

Also is there a certain level I should keep arcane surge? Or max it out?
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 20, 2017, 9:06:06 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
Noob question alert! Ok so I just noticed one of my spells is causing a duplicate of my character to run out ahead about 10 yds and melee with the mobs I am fighting...but I never noticed this before..oO. Anyone know which one it is? lol I know it sounds odd but for some reason I never noticed before.

I realize that sounds stupid but I am ocd and it is triggering me..lol

Also is there a certain level I should keep arcane surge? Or max it out?

It's probably an enchant on your gloves. Did you use the enchant device at the end of the labyrinth?Check the implicit stats on your gloves/boots/helm.
"
It's probably an enchant on your gloves. Did you use the enchant device at the end of the labyrinth?Check the implicit stats on your gloves/boots/helm.

I did use the glove enchant device at the end of Lab! That explains it..geez..I went thru all my Spells/Gems over and over and could not for the life of me figure that one out ( which is why I had to ask) :) I checked all I had recently changed, completely forgot about the glove enchant. Thank you !

Word Of Reflection

Don't I feel embarrassed now...
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 20, 2017, 9:58:58 PM
Thanks for build!! One question so far...how do you use shield charge with wand?
"
statik88 wrote:
Thanks for build!! One question so far...how do you use shield charge with wand?

You can't use shield charge and whirling blade with ranged weapon, so it is better to use Dagger / Sceptre instead of wand if you wish to use those movement skill. Otherwise you are stuck with flame dash or lightning warp.
Hi guys,

this is my first ever Season and I picked this build and have to say i´m loving it.

So please excuse me if this question is stupid but, I seem to be missing something.

I read people talking about their ED tooltip damage in hideout being roughly somewhere between 30-40k/sec, mine is at 9.1k/sec.

Any advice what i´m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Current Gear
is there a way or build guide to use this with a staff to get more damage? possibly using leap slam as movement skill instead of shield charge or whirling blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info