GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Karisma91 wrote:
What's the point of going Cloak of defiance? We are right next to MoM anyways. Just for the 4 skill point refund?

You dont respec MoM.
The MoM Attribute on the chest is wasted, true. But the chest give 10% additional Damage taken from Mana. With 40% Damage taken from Mana overall its now even more important to max your mana pool. The nodes after MoM generating so much mana, you need to keep them.

right now trying to get 6link cloak . btw any suggestions what to upgrade ?i have 5.3k hp 3.7k mana and 660 es . In the passive tree i decided to refund frenzy charge nodes and use them on Corruption node ring.

i really want beat shaper with this build .
Last edited by S3N1A on Dec 20, 2017, 5:53:48 AM
What do you guys think about the new abyss body armour, shroud of the lightless? Elemental penetration affix seems to be a waste but all the other mods looks useful for the build, especially increased life and mana.

Or is lack of 6l just too much dps loss?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 20, 2017, 6:41:09 AM
I've wondered this for some time and havent been able to find a answer.

How do we get endurance charges for the immortal call with CWDT?

And what level do you guys level your CWDT gem and immortal call?
Hey, I put huge investment in this build and Its really interesting but I have somme problems with DPS on high tier maps (>T12) My tooltip DPS in hideout is ~10k, 4,6k HP, 0,7k ES, 2k Evasion (12k with flasks) and capped all res. Dunno how I can boost damage higher (I tought its a problem with my gems since they all are at 0q and at 19lvl). Could someone give me any advice? This is my gear:

"
Fuur wrote:
I've wondered this for some time and havent been able to find a answer.

How do we get endurance charges for the immortal call with CWDT?

And what level do you guys level your CWDT gem and immortal call?

You can check my gem combination with CWDT on my helmet.
Last edited by MrJericho on Dec 20, 2017, 7:56:23 AM
Guys, what bugs me a bit is that the same questions get asked over and over again. They have been answered several times in this guide, i.e. no need to read through all the pages (which admittedly are quite a few by now).

For instance the CWDT setup, in particular w.r.t. endurance charges, has been explained at least twice if I'm not mistaken in the last 10 pages.
Anyways, we don't generate EC, but they are not needed for IC to work.

Same with MoM node and CoD.

Happy to help, but it really would be nice if people first checked whether their questions already have been answered. This would also make new questions or discussions stand out more - now they tend to get lost.

Ghazzy, maybe we could add a FAQ section with answers to those questions that come back over and over again. Happy to help you with that one.

@MrJericho: some stats are wasted, e.g. the crafted increased Elemental Damage on your belt. It does absolutely nothing for this build. Likewise crafted Phys Dam on Amu. Also you are not using the full damage setup for Allelopathy - that's wasted damage potential against bosses.

10k DPS in hideout seems low, my unbuffed ED is about 38k and due to RL stuff, I haven't been able to play a lot, i.e. my gear is suboptimal.

PS: sorry if the initial statement sounds rude - it's not meant that way. I do like to help, but only answering the same questions is tiresome.

PPS: Ghazzy, saw your YT video on the fate of your #1 Elementalist. My condolescence :/
Last edited by Garyas on Dec 20, 2017, 8:19:43 AM
No problem here, i've read the first many pages w/o finding a answer to my question, and i actually wrote it in last league too (on another build) and didnt get a answer. The what level is answered, but many have different views on it :)

But thank you for answering, i just leveled them all up to 20 as the URL build link had it, but havent seen it proc, so i thought i did something wrong (not getting ec). :)

"
Garyas wrote:

Happy to help, but it really would be nice if people first checked whether their questions already have been answered. This would also make new questions or discussions stand out more - now they tend to get lost.

PS: sorry if the initial statement sounds rude - it's not meant that way. I do like to help, but only answering the same questions is tiresome.

I feel like if a question is being asked over and over, it should be included in the main guide and it's unreasonable to expect everyone to read hundreds of pages of posts in the off chance that their question might be answered.

Yeah simply repost my idea with an FAQ (page 176) ;)

Regards
"
marki890 wrote:
Yeah simply repost my idea with an FAQ (page 176) ;)

Regards

:P

Might indeed help, but also a lot of questions which are already answered in the original post keep getting asked. It's like with user manuals - noone wants to read that stuff :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info