GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
steve444 wrote:
i'm lvl 87 now, i've reached all the points in the finished skill build,

any idea what nodes i could go for next? i might lvl to 90, or 95, but no idea where to spend my excess points lolz

Just go for extra jewels slots now.
Yeah, I agree. I'm 90 now and getting more mana and jewel slots.
Censored.
yea the one next to shaper (2x 8% mana, jewel socket) is tempting

and there is the one to the top right (2x 4% mana + jewel socket)

what sort of jewels should i take ? +15% minion damage seems pretty obvious, but what about the other stats?
Last edited by steve444 on Jul 4, 2016, 2:46:08 AM
I got minion dmg, life for me and that unique with speed for minions helps sentinels.
Censored.
minion damage/ player life jewels tend to be extremely pricey , somewhere between 1 - 2 exa each and those tend to only have those 2 stats with the other 2 being trash , missing .. or filler .

and if they arent filler or trash then you might be looking at 3 - 5 exa .
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 5, 2016, 7:31:53 AM
i bought a nice jewel 15% minion dmg +7% player life , +13 % cold and lightning res.
(for 83 chaos)
i cant complain :)

movement speed stat seems also very handy, (might get that soon)

and leveling my masters like a monkey :)
Last edited by steve444 on Jul 5, 2016, 9:08:10 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

actually , if you run a lot of auras, (like me) , that each take a percentage of the mana orb,

i have very little mana left lolz, the jewels near the +8% mana don't do much (as i found out)
(i'm casting off off my energy shield anyways)

time to rethink my extra skill picks (problby towards some jewels, but not sure which ones)
Last edited by steve444 on Jul 5, 2016, 11:13:08 AM
Due to financial situations I have to work a lot more, so here's my round of answers!
However, I've noticed a lot of people saying they want to go for mana so let's get that out of the way first;

DO NOT BOTHER MANA NODES WHAT SO EVER!
We are reserving 98% of our mana pool and cast our spells from our ES, getting mana is completely useless and have close to 0% impact on the build. Even a +10 intelligence node is better than a 50% increased mana and 231912839123% mana regen node.

"
steve444 wrote:

any idea what nodes i could go for next? i might lvl to 90, or 95, but no idea where to spend my excess points lolz

Jewels!
It is the only way to scale up your damage effeciency once the build is "done".

"
Mckaguer wrote:
"
steve444 wrote:

Just go for extra jewels slots now.

+1

"
kolyaboo wrote:

Why Mana? O,O we are reserving all our mana, there is no reason to bother mana :P

"
steve444 wrote:
yea the one next to shaper (2x 8% mana, jewel socket) is tempting

and there is the one to the top right (2x 4% mana + jewel socket)

what sort of jewels should i take ? +15% minion damage seems pretty obvious, but what about the other stats?

Minion DMG and what ever improves your clear speed or defence, such as;
Life, resistances, cast speed.
Or utility options like;
Minion Resist, Minion Block.

And again, why mana? We are reserving 98% of our mana pool, our mana cost is taken from ES?

"
kolyaboo wrote:
I got minion dmg, life for me and that unique with speed for minions helps sentinels.

+1

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
minion damage/ player life jewels tend to be extremely pricey , somewhere between 1 - 2 exa each and those tend to only have those 2 stats with the other 2 being trash , missing .. or filler .

and if they arent filler or trash then you might be looking at 3 - 5 exa .

+1

"
steve444 wrote:
i bought a nice jewel 15% minion dmg +7% player life , +13 % cold and lightning res.
(for 83 chaos)
i cant complain :)

movement speed stat seems also very handy, (might get that soon)

and leveling my masters like a monkey :)

That's nice!

"
steve444 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

actually , if you run a lot of auras, (like me) , that each take a percentage of the mana orb,

i have very little mana left lolz, the jewels near the +8% mana don't do much (as i found out)
(i'm casting off off my energy shield anyways)

time to rethink my extra skill picks (problby towards some jewels, but not sure which ones)

Again, no reason what so ever to bother mana for the reasons you stated yourself :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I don't understand. I'm using mana for MoM so it helps me survive ALOT. I tried reserving more mana and w/out the big mana pool uber Izzy killed me.

I'll fool around more with this character once league ends. I got my monkey and I'm happy. I've enjoyed playing and getting this far in the league so fast, but I'm moving on to another build for variety (I like the league). Only problem I had is with Atziri herself. Easily killed twins and trio (very fast and safe) but her? Uh uh. She one-shotted spectres and zombies and I might have done better w/PoF and/or Saffells (which I haven't found in this league but could have easily bought).
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 5, 2016, 2:41:00 PM
she one shot your minions? were their resistances capped ?

also the reason not to use mana is that under this build you have no free mana. mom is working with your energy shield via EB , not with your mana.
you reserve 98% of your mana pool with hatred, discipline and Arctic armour this leaves you with 2 - 3k energy shield which acts as your mana pool.

thus none of your mana nodes matter,
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 5, 2016, 3:07:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info