GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
they aren’t terrible at clearing, but you need melee splash and unlike spectres, movement speed for zombies is actually extremely important.

ironically that -10% ms is a major deal breaker for one of the most physical heavy minions in the game.

its the situation in which if you dont have a 6l to put the zombies in... dont bother with zombies as anything other than single target and meat shields.

this is one of the few cases where queens escape or femures of the saints can see good use..

+5946946546574 <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Finally cleared the laboratory (to get the 5th and 6th ascendancy skill point), and leveled all my gems to lvl 19, my char is now level 84,

and i must say the build does not disappoint, only reached map tier 7 and 8 so far, but the spectres are handling all the content, now that the skill gems have a bit more level (making them a bit bigger and casting with a bit more dps, and having a 5 gem armor helps too),

i still have to get a few unset rings (so i can run more auras) and get the second curse sorted, and a few jewels with some minion mods.

but so far so good
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 30, 2016, 1:28:06 PM
Did uber lab and killed Argus easily with zero safety issues with this build. If that ain't a recommendation I don't know what is.
Censored.
By the way, Ghazzy, which golem / gems do you think would fit the soul eater strategy best?

stone golem?

*edit nvm they all give the same (30 to 68)% life bonus to minions / and 20% dmg + 20% life with quality, and physical dmg reduction (altho it only applies to the player, grrrr!) from the chaos golem still seems alright

too bad the 15-20% damage from flame golem doesn't seem to apply to minions (that would have been so nice , thinking softcore here)
Last edited by steve444 on Jul 1, 2016, 3:45:05 AM
nah, 20% is a drop in a bucket. when you already have around 300 - 400% damage. that is plenty of raw damage.

it is more important to scale your personal durability to survive one off one shots from bosses. in this case the chaos golem is probably the best option just because it acts like a free endurance charge you can stack with flesh binder.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
nah, 20% is a drop in a bucket. when you already have around 300 - 400% damage. that is plenty of raw damage.

it is more important to scale your personal durability to survive one off one shots from bosses. in this case the chaos golem is probably the best option just because it acts like a free endurance charge you can stack with flesh binder.

It's effectively 20% "more" damage, not 20% increased damage since its a conversion and if your using EE already with a lightning spell for your spectres, it's closer to 30% *more* damage. With flame sents i use elemental weakness + EE + defensive curse, so that essentially doubles the damage gained from fire/ice conversions on zombies (exception being monsters that have 75% cold res to start with).

Not to mention that hatred powered zombies are great for freezing/chilling stuff, so getting that benefit without using hatred aura is pretty cool.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 1, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
I am fairly sure it is additive , not multiplicative , much like how leercast / dying breath only give 33% increased damage rather than 33% more damage.

if they did that then i am pretty sure everyone would be rocking a guardian.

It would be nice to have confirmation from someone else on this. after all 20% more would be clearly more powerful than the benefits that the other golems give
I got clayshaper and use one chaos and one stone. No controversy here.

I love this build. Most fun I've had as summoner ever. Did twinned abyss yesterday for challenge and died once to desync. That don't count. Other than that no problem, and with a killer Zana in it w/82 waste pool w/4 exiles and elemental weakness. Lost 2 zombies. Big deal.
Censored.
"
steve444 wrote:
Finally cleared the laboratory (to get the 5th and 6th ascendancy skill point), and leveled all my gems to lvl 19, my char is now level 84,

and i must say the build does not disappoint, only reached map tier 7 and 8 so far, but the spectres are handling all the content, now that the skill gems have a bit more level (making them a bit bigger and casting with a bit more dps, and having a 5 gem armor helps too),

i still have to get a few unset rings (so i can run more auras) and get the second curse sorted, and a few jewels with some minion mods.

but so far so good

Superb! :D

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Did uber lab and killed Argus easily with zero safety issues with this build. If that ain't a recommendation I don't know what is.

Can always trust to get high quality builds here ;)

"
steve444 wrote:
By the way, Ghazzy, which golem / gems do you think would fit the soul eater strategy best?

stone golem?

*edit nvm they all give the same (30 to 68)% life bonus to minions / and 20% dmg + 20% life with quality, and physical dmg reduction (altho it only applies to the player, grrrr!) from the chaos golem still seems alright

too bad the 15-20% damage from flame golem doesn't seem to apply to minions (that would have been so nice , thinking softcore here)

Nothing more to be said here, golems are shit for summoners. Only lightning golem provides buff for everyone in terms of lightning dmg and cast speed. But it is to minimal and rarely happening that it is far from worth it. On top of the fact that our EE is applied via lightning dmg so what ever lightning dmg our minions get will be minimal due to increased resistance from lightning dmg on our enemies.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

If you can fit any golem what so ever in a summoner build I usually suggest chaos golem for this reason alone, we rarely have room for a CWDT setup so Chaos Golem is our last resort option really which is only a few %.

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

It's effectively 20% "more" damage, not 20% increased damage since its a conversion and if your using EE already with a lightning spell for your spectres, it's closer to 30% *more* damage. With flame sents i use elemental weakness + EE + defensive curse, so that essentially doubles the damage gained from fire/ice conversions on zombies (exception being monsters that have 75% cold res to start with).

Not to mention that hatred powered zombies are great for freezing/chilling stuff, so getting that benefit without using hatred aura is pretty cool.

The golem buffs are additive.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I am fairly sure it is additive , not multiplicative , much like how leercast / dying breath only give 33% increased damage rather than 33% more damage.

if they did that then i am pretty sure everyone would be rocking a guardian.

It would be nice to have confirmation from someone else on this. after all 20% more would be clearly more powerful than the benefits that the other golems give

Confirmed, golems just like leer cast / dying breath are all additive buffs, it's all in the wiki.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
I got clayshaper and use one chaos and one stone. No controversy here.

I love this build. Most fun I've had as summoner ever. Did twinned abyss yesterday for challenge and died once to desync. That don't count. Other than that no problem, and with a killer Zana in it w/82 waste pool w/4 exiles and elemental weakness. Lost 2 zombies. Big deal.

Cheers! Glad you like it so much :D
<3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
i'm lvl 87 now, i've reached all the points in the finished skill build,

any idea what nodes i could go for next? i might lvl to 90, or 95, but no idea where to spend my excess points lolz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info