Milkyslice Buildlist

"
gokulnath wrote:
how do u manage to tank izaro using coc build ?is there any leech too the build except the flask?cool video though

Lifeflask (100% inc life recovery from. the tree) + atziri's promise basically. I would probably use a leech gem in a 6link, but those were enough.

As far as i remember i was almost block capped with Rumis + tempest shield up, 174% evasion and blind from stibnite, 3k armour from rumis, Taste of hate for migration (or basalt)

On top i had 66% armour, 153% evasion, 181% life (w/o jewels) and ofc the flask effect of the pathfinder.

Those flasks obviously recharge the whole time.

Hell its even possible to play this char with aurora aegis and iron reflexes, i just like the movementspeed with the queen of the forest on a build that cannot use a good movementskill
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
cool builds
thanks ;)

Any levelling tips / items for bv build?
Working on it as we speak. just got 20.
Swapped to BV + Faster casting + added fire damage for now in tabula.
Not sure if its worthwhile for now. seems nerfed pretty bad at low levels hehe.

Also any tips on what to get first on tree? what to rush and when to start using the hidden potential?

"
Kezz123 wrote:
Any levelling tips / items for bv build?
Working on it as we speak. just got 20.
Swapped to BV + Faster casting + added fire damage for now in tabula.
Not sure if its worthwhile for now. seems nerfed pretty bad at low levels hehe.

Also any tips on what to get first on tree? what to rush and when to start using the hidden potential?

well with 28 you could use bladefall as the BV change is not so nice while leveling. After all aoe nodes and the aoe gem + maybe some castspeed on jewels its way better!
Personally i just leveled with BV all the time.

you can just use the standard leveling gear like tabula, lifesprigs, wanderlust etc.

BV really started to make fun again with obliteration wands ;)

On the tree i went for the templar aoe nodes, duration below scion up to the aoe nodes in the witch area. Specced all the intelligence on the tree to meet the obliteration requirements and the took all the life nodes + rest of the duration + 1-2 node jewels.

I used Hidden Potential with the first jewel between templar and marauder, even with 1-2 blue items its a good damage jewel.

Until level 72 i didnt care about the gear, used the tabula, obliterations, goldrim and a rare/magic gear mix.

with lvl 72 you can use two-toned boots (20 dual resist implicit) and its the time to craft/buy blue items on every slot (besides tabula/wands).
Basically a liferoll + mastercrafted resistances is enough to start, if resists are missing use jewels for it. Boots are the exception where 30% movementspeed competes with life (and MS is just better).

For the body armour a tabula is great, only switched her out because a friend gave me a 6link white chest (which i crafted to a magic item). Unique chests are also good to use like Carcass jack, cospris will or skin of then loyal/lord.

There are no better uniques on other slots for damage, except maybe boots for frenyzy charge shenenigans.

For the Berserker i first went for the leech path and after those nodes for the aspect of carnage. Merc/Uberlab was a joke, just carry 2-3 lifeflasks (no regen via vaalpact).

Mana Management is another thing. A early 6link eats a lot of mana :D
I always carry one manaflask to prepare charges for bosses, in other cases the 1% manaleech from the berserker is enough!
Thats the reason i dont reserve more than 50% mana besides other stuff doesn't help much anyway. Grace and Arcric Armour are options if you dont want haste.

Haste + lightning golem + vaal haste feels so smooth to play, i like it to quickly clear t10-t15 maps. For guardians a grace might be a bit safer, but they are probably mostly cake (i will run at least minotaur today/tomorrow white just to unlock a t16 maps, after that yellow+corrupted ;) )

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 19, 2016, 12:30:38 AM
Thanks,

The build is finally picking up momentum. Just did normal labs now and the mana leech helps a million.

Quick question, did you just pick vaal pact as soon as you finished the first ascendency or later on?

Do you aim for gear with armor or eva or both or irrelevant?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Thanks,

The build is finally picking up momentum. Just did normal labs now and the mana leech helps a million.

Quick question, did you just pick vaal pact as soon as you finished the first ascendency or later on?

Do you aim for gear with armor or eva or both or irrelevant?

I picked it up around lvl 75,earlier the leech is not so good (gemlevels) and the regen we have to take helps a bit more overall.

Didnt care about baseitems. For me it was important to chrome the items relatively cheap. Evasion gear is probably the best way to go since we have a bit on the tree + dexbonus and stibnite + jadeflask on top are reasonable.
Armour does less in low amounts than evasion, even if it would i rather take a fewer big hits than more... still big hits :p Wanna procc those 100% leech ;)

oh mentioned the 100% lifeleech. In general the mapclearspeed is so high that i run around with 3% leech (1% +2% after kills) + 2% chaosleech most of the time which keeps me up. Its not like i rely on the 100% leech, its just nice to facetank hardhitters which nearly oneshot me (like vaal temple bosses).

The build really gets momentum once obliterations are equipped ;) I need more time to loot those breaches than clearing a map...

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 19, 2016, 9:59:05 AM
its gonna be sweet to rek breaches ! ill let you know how it goes once I have more of the build activated. Still using a bunch of uniques for now and levelling myself (at 39 now)

for the record, just killed minotaur and vaal temple (with reduces poison triggerchancr) with ease ;)

breachmobs spawn too slow for obliteration :p

edit:

lvl 90 now, ran a red 18% phys refect map for science afterwards (to not loose xp ;p).
Well i cleared the map with all portals required :D
Overall it is possible to run phys reflect maps, it just has some requirements and risks.
2-3 doedre flasks help a lot (which i didnt use). triggering 100% leech on demand renders the char reflect immune.
Another way is to keep 20 Bv stacks up so the reflected damage is high enough to hit the 15% lifecap.
This requires good damage and most likely wont work in low-mid tier maps where the reflect damage% is lower.
Another way is too keep on max range so the BV only hits 1-2 targets at the same time for a obliteration chain reaction.

Overall i dont recommend running phys reflect maps, but those are doable with good preperation.

Back to the minotaur fight. I ran him three times, died once while running him with a friend... he ran away, minotaur followed him and i couldnt leech... and the rocks killed me :p
Solo i just facetanked him even with rocks falling down. The fight was less than 10sec long, he died really quickly but thr map had no enfeeble/monsterlife/similar on it.
I will record the next minotaur fight if a map drops.

Currently i am sitting at ~6050 life. I completed my atlas like i want him (not 100%, just modified for my needs up to t16). Now i can use my currency for further character upgrades which means more jewels with playerlife + damagemods + maybe some resists.
I am elemental weakness capped now with 169+ resists.

Its overall pretty easy to balance resists (well except chaos) with magic gear.
Just craft a decent liferoll on the item (or 30% movementspeed on boots) and mastercraft resist on it.
If everything is crafted and the resists are capped you can go for better magic items. This means crafting a similar liferoll and try to hit an augmentation orb with higher resists.
If the old item has different resists (it had mastercrafted 25% cold but now you hit 44% lightning), just remove the lightning resist on another item and craft cold on it ;)
Jewels helped a lot to get started or hit the ele weakness cap. All resist + dualresist jewels are pretty cheap!

Its funny how the build can run t16 maps with just life + resistmastercraft items. Everything above is just for safety against resistcurses.

My next goals are lvl 91 (another jewel), optimizing jewels and gear with higher liferolls to reach over 7000 life.
I swapped out the silver flask, the effect was not that noticeable anymore and i thing about using grace over haste which helps against porcupines. Also swapped in Immortal call (around 0.7-8 sec without endurance charges).
Enduring Cry on top is in the thoughtprocess, too. Eventually i use it for rallying cry.

I will definetly try shaper with this char, gear/jewels have priority and after that i buy some fragments.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 20, 2016, 2:26:42 PM
Updated the items, gems and skilltree on my bv hidden potential berserker. Jewels are missing (cant do it on the phone without unsocketing those gems).

Also added future changes.

As a sidenote, this is not a guide, still a build in progress and gems/itemchoices may change a bit.
The skilltree should be set, i often check the tree but don't see any improvements to make.
Only the alchemist cluster is possible to get, but that depends on the flask used. Its only really worth for utility flasks that benefit from it, not for life/manaflasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info