[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
VinylNix wrote:
Of all the gems used in this build, which ones should be upgraded to the +20% quality first?

Whirling blades and Faster Attacks in it for bonus AS
Hey, i have been playing with this build and it is pretty nice, even now a few years later. However, i have hit a blockade in my progress, and i think it is because that have yet to be able to find any of the gear listed. Can you list some places that the armour listed might drop?
Hello there ~it's me again, on the guide you recommend rare with good options over uniques ~btw, there are some uniques that are still worth ? (apart from wurm's molt and goldrim and the lakishu's blade)

You have some tips for the type of items?
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
Hello there ~it's me again, on the guide you recommend rare with good options over uniques ~btw, there are some uniques that are still worth ? (apart from wurm's molt and goldrim and the lakishu's blade)

You have some tips for the type of items?

Only Shaper's Touch if you can keep your resists high enough, Kaom's roots is situational. Other uniques are getting outperformed by rare items.
Yeah i understand, much of uniques don't give resistences and the char becames weak. A last question: Look at my actual item-build, how many pieces are trash.
"
PatchTV wrote:
Hey, i have been playing with this build and it is pretty nice, even now a few years later. However, i have hit a blockade in my progress, and i think it is because that have yet to be able to find any of the gear listed. Can you list some places that the armour listed might drop?

most people buy gear from other players. you don't need to, but it's a lot faster and more efficient.

as long as you're not playing solo-self-found, that's what i'd do.
Would Acro/Phase Acro be any good with this build? I'm eyeing the nodes and it's already nearby, and I do have Queen of the Forest for more evasion stacking. I heard acro/phase is pretty ehhh on melee builds though so I haven't really put much thought into it.
"
DrRainyday wrote:
Would Acro/Phase Acro be any good with this build? I'm eyeing the nodes and it's already nearby, and I do have Queen of the Forest for more evasion stacking. I heard acro/phase is pretty ehhh on melee builds though so I haven't really put much thought into it.

Acrobatics is really awesome in this build imo. It allows you to increase your efficient hp without any losing and getting an acces to crit multiplier nodes near Acrobatics, which boost your DPS almost like claw nodes at the top. But you will need to change your tree for Acro to make it more efficient. Phase Acrobatics is situational and you can decide to pick it by yourself.
"
"
DrRainyday wrote:

Acrobatics is really awesome in this build imo. It allows you to increase your efficient hp without any losing and getting an acces to crit multiplier nodes near Acrobatics, which boost your DPS almost like claw nodes at the top. But you will need to change your tree for Acro to make it more efficient. Phase Acrobatics is situational and you can decide to pick it by yourself.

Oh? What would I have to change in the passive tree? I'd like to see what it would be since I'm having trouble what to re-allocate if I went through with it.
"
DrRainyday wrote:
Oh? What would I have to change in the passive tree? I'd like to see what it would be since I'm having trouble what to re-allocate if I went through with it.

I didn't play enough to test but you can check my bestiary assassin. I think It's the best way to get Acro without taking extra useless dextery nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info