[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Bro, i just went for Atziri but couldn't make it because my computer was too old haha,and it froze every time the atziri casts a spell. But atleast i got The Shavronne's wrappings from the trio heuhue.
Im still use tabula for my chest haha. The set up while non bosses is Blast rain+CoC+Bladefall+Glacialcascade+Controlled destruction and EK as a 6 link . Every gems are level19 with no quality. I dont know really what to put for 6 link but as ive been playing around, i found that the damage of EK is nearly the same as Bladefall so i use this setup for leveling and fast clearing.
I swap EK to Concentrated effect for all bosses inside and it deals a great amount of damages.
I'm using Tabula so i was able to swap EK with Concentrated effect but if you have another 6 link chest that is not all white sockets like tabula i suggested that 3G3B is the best color because with the blue socket you can put concentrated effect or crit damage or crit chance if you lagging of crit or Arc can still do a good damage or even increase aoe with Q20 and your skill will be so so big also a bit damage increase.
I see that i can kill every form of atziri with probably 3 to 5 critical hits and all spell procs, really. You just have to be careful when facing 4 atziri because your spell can also attack the reflect one. I'm bored now because of my old computer haha but everything i said is just want to share my experience for all people that been playing this build around and thought if i could kill Atziri or not, For me i couldnt because of my computer is too old just like i said but for a good computer it will be so so easy.im sure that!!
I'm now playing with a similar build just for fun, is my first time playing a coc build and loving it.

Today I tried atziri first time, first 2 fights are really easy with this build, but atziri is other story only because of reflect. The damage is so good the problem is not hit the reflect clone.

Think this build for softcore is duable but not to hardcore, the risk is really big.

Will try 1 more time tomorrow. Meanwhile will upload the video of my first try and share link here maybe tomorrow.

Hey, what's the preferred stats to optimize the build? Is spell damage more effective than increased physical?
"
CypressLB wrote:
Hey, what's the preferred stats to optimize the build? Is spell damage more effective than increased physical?

all your atacks with coc are spells and because of that, spell damage and multiplier are the best options. In my opinion go spell damage. But that really depends the spells you choose. Bladefall and EK are phy damage spells.

But remember that "phy atack damage" dont work here as they are spells, only "phy damage".
Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Apr 12, 2016, 8:51:44 PM
"
But remember that "phy atack damage" dont work here as they are spells, only "phy damage".

Thanks, good to know.
"
I'm now playing with a similar build just for fun, is my first time playing a coc build and loving it.

Today I tried atziri first time, first 2 fights are really easy with this build, but atziri is other story only because of reflect. The damage is so good the problem is not hit the reflect clone.

Think this build for softcore is duable but not to hardcore, the risk is really big.

Will try 1 more time tomorrow. Meanwhile will upload the video of my first try and share link here maybe tomorrow.

I have RL stuff that intervened these days, so can't record a video, but yeah, would be nice of you if you can showcase it, won't say no :)

HC viability is always sketchy in CoC builds and this one also requires careful play. You should stand in the middle of the clones in the split phase and shoot at one that is not the mirror holding Atziri, and you'll be fine.

Also use a mirror arrow and blink arrow as the clones solidify to distract the flameblast.
"
CypressLB wrote:

You can use spell damage if you wan't to increase arc damage while mapping. However in my opinion that's not needed, and physical damage can roll up to 16%, so physical damage would be fine.

But then there's the fact that % increased damage both increased your physical damage and the damage added by hatred (double dips). But it rolls between 8-10%.

All in all, if the physical roll is 15-16% I would prefer physical, next I would prefer 9-10% increased damage, then I would prefer 11-12% spell damage.
Then on, with descending importance its 12-14% physical, 8% damage and 10% spell damage I guess.

As long as you have 5%+ increased life, projectile/attack speed(with bows) and crit multi on the jewel, the damage roll can be anything :)
As promised here is the video of my first try https://youtu.be/APabQbdCV74. Add to your guide if you want. Now will work a bit to try uber :P
Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Apr 13, 2016, 7:35:12 AM
"
As promised here is the video of my first try https://youtu.be/APabQbdCV74. Add to your guide if you want. Now will work a bit to try uber :P

Level 87, budget gear, tabula rasa and pretty smooth run with no projectile speed to speed up CoC either. Good job :) Definitely another proof of how much damage the build has :)

Like the run, the fact that cycloner got knocked back so much that it couldn't reach you at the end of the trio fight was hilarious :)

Yeah with a bit of good gear, 3x vaal grace fill-up for uber split phase, uber should be doable.

Will edit the post with your vid as soon as possible. (At mobile phone so editing not possible at this moment :) )
"
Mothren wrote:
...the fact that cycloner got knocked back so much that it couldn't reach you at the end of the trio fight was hilarious :)

Man thats really nice, happens so many times with exiles, is really funny. Thx again for nice guide.
Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Apr 13, 2016, 9:42:06 AM
Updated the videos section with your run. Thanks again. Since you have 39 challenges, I have faith in you on doing uber mate! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info