[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

@severinopt
Jewels -> 1 +2 mana gain on hit jewel
-> 1 lioneye's fall
-> rest life + resist + crit chance/multi + spell damage/damage/physical damage + projectile speed/attack speed (choose life + 2-3 from others)

Without +1 lioneye's you'll be fine, though I see +1 corrupted ones for sale from 3c to 50c depending on rolls atm.

Evasion is good to prioritize.

@rossidis:
You only need to swap in quiver and gem for reflect maps. Reflect rares are not a problem at all. I won't even consider running such a horrible build which needs item change when it faces a rare mob.
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 5, 2016, 8:52:09 PM
"
Mothren wrote:
@severinopt
-> 1 lioneye's fall
-> rest life + resist + crit chance/multi + spell damage/damage/physical damage + projectile speed/attack speed (choose life + 2-3 from others)

Without +1 lioneye's you'll be fine, though I see +1 corrupted ones for sale from 3c to 50c depending on rolls atm.

@rossidis:
You only need to swap in quiver and gem for reflect maps. Reflect rares are not a problem at all. I won't even consider running such a horrible build which needs item change when it faces a rare mob.

Thats good to know, i used to play shatterchuck and i loved shooting a little line then spraying shit all over the mobs suddenly. Is barrage anywhere near as good / possibly better for atziri? Or not at all? And what adjustments would need to be made?
"
rossidis wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:
@severinopt
-> 1 lioneye's fall

@rossidis:

Thats good to know, i used to play shatterchuck and i loved shooting a little line then spraying shit all over the mobs suddenly. Is barrage anywhere near as good / possibly better for atziri? Or not at all? And what adjustments would need to be made?

Barrage on its own is not good according to my tests, at least worse than blast rain.

For aoe packs, if you drop a jewel slot for volley fire, it gets better, but it still doesn't proc more than 3 times for each attack 90% of the time. While blast rain procs 5 times pretty often.

All in all, with the latest projectile speed improvements, I think blast rain is much better in both single target and aoe packs.
hi, you got 5 nods that you put in "Crit for staves".

*Update*
Ok basicly i redone this hole build. What did i do:

1)Removed nodes from Life and change them to ES
2)More elemental damage + Spell damage.
3)Now this is basicly low life buil. (1 hp)
4)Removed Acrotbatics sinse it lower our ES Shield.
5)For ascendancy i would go with Shade Form + Swift killer *
** The +1 frenzy +10% chance to gain frainzy on kill will boost our damage by 40% almost all the time + speed of course. And the Shade form speak for it self, major ES/Evesion boost.
5) For gaining frenzy/power charge we can also use Victario's Acuity, not the best for our spells, but hey ? we can change em :) (also not budget)
6)Also of course we dont take Oak for help, we help Kraytin. Or take +1 skill.
7) I did take -10% to reserve mana, will work on that
8) Almost forgot, this is double curse build now.
i did it real quick so i might change this. Thnks for the build tho :)
9)The +str/dex nods needed for bow+skill. basicly if you dont need em, dont take em.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNgdjidPLvXBS5oEqCxa_XfIOSOOEEZYN0RvIf8ZjQ8_dNj2io5MnwcXxim1sD8RsC76K74jsGOd0O3wi9KEv-TeP-iy_2xro1rjKbRnXz9DQ6_UV1xB7IuoRUNlbl_RJsV9qwwmGrr46wzo1uRslUlO5k1ZjGYoqOKcrHU9LrpeVPV_yHfsJ6QJMs_barrMEB9AfIG4aj0GWHwLv61AwBULQ9TbF217YJKcIj0adrtrdFVCboRpsGGrkIngvKU_Vpnzla7ftPFgHhX2aO5_fgpvvfH5Z
Last edited by Dhula on Apr 6, 2016, 9:22:07 AM
"
Dhula wrote:

*Update*

First of all, I'm using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall to convert staff nodes into "while wielding a bow" nodes. 3 nodes apply globally, not just to attacks but spells too. 2 nodes apply to bow crit chance and attack speed.

This has been explained multiple times in this thread.

Lastly, bow build and lowlife/ES based don't go well together because you cannot get a shield, which is a big part of your ES. Some builds tried by using a 120 ES quiver, but I don't find it optimal.
Mothren, you said ALMOST any content possible with this build...so, is it like realy end game build that can reach T15?

- I wont doubt it is, just LF cheap end-game build, thats why I ask ;-)
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
Mothren, you said ALMOST any content possible with this build...so, is it like realy end game build that can reach T15?

- I wont doubt it is, just LF cheap end-game build, thats why I ask ;-)

Well I didn't do Core Malachai or Colloseum Daresso. So didn't vouch for them. Most builds can't do those anyway, no one talks about that though, they want to showcase the build as perfect as possible generally.

However, Abyss (Another T15 map) is easily doable.

Probably malachai and daresso is doable but you need to be 95+ levels and invest more in HP so you don't get one-shot or get killed in just 1.5 seconds.

Build has access to blink and mirror arrow, an offhand whirling blades, cwdt immortal call, possible vaal grace setup, lots of things to tweak around defensively. I am sure anyone with the time investment can down those bosses with this build. I'd rather sell those maps :)

However a bladefall temp chains enfeeble miner will still be more effective at killing bosses and uber atziri, since it is the flavor of the month :) But that build lacks clearspeed. It is always a balance, an engineering problem in this game.
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 6, 2016, 3:22:37 PM
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Dhula wrote:

*Update*

First of all, I'm using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall to convert staff nodes into "while wielding a bow" nodes. 3 nodes apply globally, not just to attacks but spells too. 2 nodes apply to bow crit chance and attack speed.

This has been explained multiple times in this thread.

Lastly, bow build and lowlife/ES based don't go well together because you cannot get a shield, which is a big part of your ES. Some builds tried by using a 120 ES quiver, but I don't find it optimal.

Well, spank my but and call me marry :) Damn im stoned, missed one of the core items in build... sory :)

Anyway, also wanted to ask why so much chaos damage on nods ? No offense, just trying to figure out build :)
Thank you for honest answer Mothren.
Hey Mothren, love the build. I might have an update with a question or two but I just wanted to let you know we appreciate it.

*edit

Thoughts on Carcass Jack for chest piece? It seems like enough survivability even with the health loss, but it seems like it would be a large damage increase to your attack and BF+GC.
Last edited by CypressLB on Apr 6, 2016, 11:44:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info