[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

- How do you deal with friends not wanting to play with you?
A: This is normaly becuse the CoC Procs eats up their entire MS and causes them to see nothing.

- Is the need to change Controlled Destruction to Increased Critical Damage quite urgent?
A: Increased Crit Damage gives you more Multistrike that in total gives alot more damage since your procs can critical hit aswell, rather then locked damage for controlled destruction.

- Strange one, but how do you guys deal with Vorici's missions?

Low Life: Use Barrage without connected procs.

Open Chest: Kite the "Boss" away use a Mirror Arrow then Blink arrow + Speed potion to get away from him, Kill guards and click chest!

Kill Guards: Barrage+Glacial (CoC), Careful kiting and shooting, This should not cause to much damage to kill your boss if you are careful.

Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Jul 3, 2016, 11:02:11 AM
"
- Is the need to change Controlled Destruction to Increased Critical Damage quite urgent?
A: Increased Crit Damage gives you more Multistrike that in total gives alot more damage since your procs can critical hit aswell, rather then locked damage for controlled destruction.

Controlled Destruction was changed with 2.3 so it does count for Attack rather then spells only so our initial attack will crit less.
well switch ice golem for chaos golem(from recommendation from someone on this post) since i got enough crit but ya event then i think the 4% more physical reduce is way better anyway for our squishy physical build that 25% crit
Fun build. I am almost about to reach 80 with it now, but I still don't understand something. Also, this is the first time I have ever played a CoC build. So I am totally new to its mechanics. Tried to read all 50 pages but only read like 27 of them, couldn't make it through all 50 lol.

1. Forget about Jewels for a sec, what are we stacking on gear for dmg? On the Rings and Ammy I see +Ele dmg to Attacks, but everything we use is Spells (except Blast Rain). How does that stat (ele dmg to atk) help us?

2. Where is the bulk of our dmg supposed to come from? Blast Rain or all the other spells we have linked to it? If it's all the "spells" then why do we get wpn ele dmg?

3. Why does the tree pick up %inc phys dmg, when none of the gear (rings/ammy) has any +add phys dmg? Do we want to get phsy dmg on our rings/ammy? I didn't see it on your gear.

4. What about blood dance boots? The hp degen form blood rage can kind of put you in some bad positions.

Just some things which are confusing the hell out of me. I copied your gear, and I am pretty much blasting through everything, but there is room for improvement and thats what I am trying to do. Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Jul 4, 2016, 12:11:26 PM
need answer very bad sir.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Fun build. I am almost about to reach 80 with it now, but I still don't understand something. Also, this is the first time I have ever played a CoC build. So I am totally new to its mechanics. Tried to read all 50 pages but only read like 27 of them, couldn't make it through all 50 lol.

1. Forget about Jewels for a sec, what are we stacking on gear for dmg? On the Rings and Ammy I see +Ele dmg to Attacks, but everything we use is Spells (except Blast Rain). How does that stat (ele dmg to atk) help us?

2. Where is the bulk of our dmg supposed to come from? Blast Rain or all the other spells we have linked to it? If it's all the "spells" then why do we get wpn ele dmg?

3. Why does the tree pick up %inc phys dmg, when none of the gear (rings/ammy) has any +add phys dmg? Do we want to get phsy dmg on our rings/ammy? I didn't see it on your gear.

4. What about blood dance boots? The hp degen form blood rage can kind of put you in some bad positions.

Just some things which are confusing the hell out of me. I copied your gear, and I am pretty much blasting through everything, but there is room for improvement and thats what I am trying to do. Thanks for the guide.

1A: Critical as much as you can on Gear, Aswell your Resistance (Fir/Col/Ligh). any Elemental dmg increases damage overall.

2A: If you look at your Bladefall + Glacial Cascade you will see that Most of your damage is of Physical Damage source, Thus why we sometimes use the "The Signal Fire, Fire Arrow Quiver" (Upgraded version). + Any Jewel with (only 10% spell dmg increases the cold/fire/light source tiny, but not much since our Nods in tree are mostly Physical increase.
-- Quiver for Physical Reflect maps.

3A: The Increased Physical damage is for "Blast Rain / Bladefall / Glacial Cascade (+fourth attack, like "Ethereal Knives")
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Jul 5, 2016, 8:45:45 PM
Hello! I've had a lot fun with this build and am looking to see what I should try to upgrade next

And here is my current skill tree at level 84:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFtQZwB5kI9A3RDkgQkhGWE3EWvxo4G8gfAh8YIG4i6iL0I_Yk_SaVJy8pTyoLKjgrCjBxMHwyMjLRNj02xTpCOtg8BT1fRUdFjkt4TLNNkk6fUDBRR1H7UlNVS1XGWK5d8l6lYeJirGNDZlRqQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRltbHBSen9_xoKbg9uEooTFhXuFfYnTjDaNfY2_j0aQVZMnl5WX9Jo7m7Wdqp_fogCi2acIsNi1SLxvwFTAZsM6yBTNFtQj2CTZht2o44TnVOd06Nbr7uw473zwH_Vv-4v_3g==

Thank You!
Well, done about everything now (except Uber atziri, will try later). Level 93 with this tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAASzBbUHmQj0DdEQkhEPES8TcRZvFr8aOBpsG8gfGCBuIuoi9CP2JKok_SaVJy8pTyoLKjgrCjBxMHwyMjY9Nuk31DpCOlg62DwFPV9Fjkt4TI5Ms02SUDBQQlFHUftSU1M1VUtVxliuWfBd8l6lYeJirGNDZlRqQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRltbHBSgpuEooTFhXuFfYnTjDaNfY2_j0aQVZMnl5WX9Jo7m6GbtZ2qna6f36EvogCi2acIrJiw2LVIvG--isBUwGbDOsgUzRbP3dAf1CPZhtte3ajjauOE5CLnVOd06NbsOO0_73zv6_GK9W_31_uL_94=
Almost 6.2k health

These are the items I'm using:

I must say, this is the most fun I've had playing a build and the highest level I reached so far (got around 10 characters at lvl 80-85). Played quill rain with fire ball/arctic breath prenerf which was enjoyable, but this is just as much fun if not more.

Only thing I'd like to upgrade are the gloves to the unique shadow and dust mitts
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Jul 7, 2016, 6:11:11 PM
Playing the build so far and it's great! Just LUCKED OUT and vaaled a 20% IAS Lioneye's with +1 power charge! Currently using it but almost debating on selling it for a big chunk of currency instead and just using 7 power charges for now...

I have one question about your gems. Do you use blood rage? I am level 85 and debating on whether taking Vaal Pact now or later and was wondering about your experience with blood rage or the best source of leech. Thank you!
KrazyFruit
Ambush and Assassinate not worth it. Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery nodes are much better.

We already have 95% crit chance. No need to ambush. We either one-shot stuff or kill bosses under 5 seconds. No need for Assassinate either.

SevenSinsOfHell
Umm. One of your trees has 7 points left. The other has 16 points left. None are my trees.

However, basically what you did is lose 3 jewels and I don't know what else to gain +1 curse.

If you don't have GG jewels, you can always spec 4 points out of jewels into +1 curse without having to path weirdly in "Vaal Pact" area. I have optimized that area fairly well I think.

"Orb of Storms - Pcoc - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble" setup is definitely a viable option for double curse setup with 2 jewels missing.

Wjcheng
I will edit here in the future, no time to inspect & suggest upgrades atm.

Klamby
- My friends have SSD + good pcs and they also play discharge / coc or some laggy stuff, we get along well :)

- Controlled destruction, now with 2.3 patch, lowers attack critical strike chance as well, so increased critical damage is better overall now.

- Conc effect makes bladefall hit with more waves and glacial cascade hit with more cascades, along with 59% more damage, with NO downside for bosses.

- You have a 200+ DPS lioneye bow, swap in puncture, remove CoC gem, single-target the bosses.
Or lure the guards away and then kill, etc.

djeezo
Ice golem was important in 2.2 with controlled destruction for increasing spell crit, and with 9% base crit chance 30% crit is 2.7% crit chance, nothing small.

However with 2.3, 4% physical damage reduction can be good.

ivqancorp
1.) It doesn't help us. Well, it only increases our 2.7k blast rain damage to 3.2k perhaps if we get 30% weapon elemental damage on gear.

But we deal 1 million dps with SPELLS not attacks, so please DON'T look for gear with weapon elemental damage. If my gear has it, that is because of COINCIDENCE.

2.) It comes from level of spell gems, being close to 2.7 attack speed breakpoint, 70% projectile speed breakpoint, level of cast on critical strike gem and crit chance/multi.

3.) Bladefall and 33% of glacial cascade is physical damage. So we need %increased physical damage.

Plus, with hatred we get cold damage converted from physical, which ALSO gets increased by %increased physical damage.

4.) We take vaal pact, blood dance doesn't have regen effect. I don't use blood rage unless its under t10 maps. I probably don't use it at all nowadays.

kamcnult
Vaal pact is important, I am not using blood rage these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info