[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

got it
:) with arc on my link 6 link i just destroy everything and the lightnigt effect is badass to look

made a few change on my jewel now i am at 5810 hp 2.7 attack speed with 69% projectile speed resistance cap perfect

also got this belt
have 4 use of my
with it

now not sure what i want next shadow and dust gloves or maybe taste of hate.
Last edited by djeezo on Jun 30, 2016, 4:46:52 PM
If you can make do with only 1 eternal life flask then I would strongly recommend taste of hate. Or you can go 2x life flask + ToH + Promise + Quicksilver, but then temp chains maps will be a bit boring :)
How about in order to use this option 6 link: KINETIC BLAST + CoCSS + Bladefall + IncreasedCDS + glacial cascade + blast rain? In this scenario, the top-end damage on account kinetic blast
"
Mothren wrote:
KrazyFruit
Klamby
You should get a 5link: belly of the beast or an armour with 100+ life and 40+ strength or a kintsugi (I think I'm changing my views on Kintsugi, seems viable to me now, though belly is still better).

That should fix your hp a bit. For izaro, use BR CoC GC BF Conc as your setup.
Also you need more than 21-28-51-53 life on gear. They should all be 70+. Plus strength if you can. So that you'll have 85+ life on each piece (30 str = 15 life).

Also, paperdollL's advice is right on point.

Thank you so much for the prompt response. What is the reasoning for Concentrated Effect for Izaro over Increased Critical Damage? And also, why is Controlled Destruction no longer recommended?

I followed your advice and procured a 5L Belly and spent my life savings getting a 3G-2B; losing the Arc skill pains me deeply but it's for the best. Until we meet again, old buddy. o7

I've managed to get a better belt and helm (not wearing yet) and I managed to get these Maligaro gloves which I hope are sufficient?

What would you say are the stats and minimum desired rolls I would need for boots? Sorry if this advice is somewhere in the other 47 pages.. I would search but I can't see how you search individual threads on this forum.

"
paperdollL wrote:
@Klamby, try to get a Belly with 5L it will boost your HP by quite a bit (you will reach >4k life wich is enough to not get one shottet in merc lab). The 6th link is strong but not necessary and if you lack survivability better go with a 5L.
Also invest in a Atziris Promise Flask it is realy strong in terms of survivability. Also you can buy Maligaros Virt Gloves for more crit and Upgrade your Belt and Helmet for a few Chaos. Try to focus on 80+ life, 30+ str, 2 elemental resist.

Thanks for the advice paperdollL - I have indeed reached over 4K life.. it feels good not to be so squishy after having a Tabula for so long. I've bought an Atziri's Flask on your recommendation but I'm a bit confused as to when to use it? I also bought some Maligaro Gloves and upgraded the belt and bought a helm but need some boots to go with it...

"
djeezo wrote:
got it
:) with arc on my link 6 link i just destroy everything and the lightnigt effect is badass to look

Maaan djeezo how do you make so much money. :D
Grats on the 6L.
thx

have luck also did the pale court and got Reach of the Council first try and sold it 4 ex + sold old belly i was trying to 6 link 1.5ex so i buy the cheapest 6 link belly 6.5 ex put 4 divine on it ( and all my chrome 500) to get a nice roll and here we go
Alright so Ill toss something in here as well.

So Im going the Quill Rain route because I hoped to grab cheap Quills for vaaling...but no luck with vaals as of yet lol.

Anyway I can see QR being more comfortable at Temp Chain maps as well as some bosses (fast attack speed pins them to the wall, I can facetank in a lot of situations due to constant KB). I do admit I havent tried Lioneye on my fella and am not advocating everyone to go this route but just to shed light what QR can or what I did.

So main difference for me is more safety measures, dual curse since 85+ onwards it sucks to die...and I do play recklessi, even too much so for the thrill of it. Still trying to 6link my Belly...

Gear:
Spoiler

And the tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAASzBbUHmQj0DdEPqxCSEQ8TcRa_GGoaOBvIHxggbiLqIvQj9iT9JpUnLyoLKjgt0jBxMHwyMjLRNj031DlSOdQ6QjpYPAU9X0VHRY5LeEyOTLNNklAwUEJRR1H7UlNTNVVLVcZYB1iuWfBd8l6lYeJirGNDZlRqQ2qMbAtsjG0ZbWxv8nBSfyuCm4SihMWFe4V9idOMNo19jb-PRpBVkyeXlZf0mjuboZu1naqf36CfogCi2acIrJiw2LVIvG_AVMBmwzrIFM0Wz93UI9mG217dqOOE51TndOjW6-7sOO0_73zwH_GK9W_31_uL_94=?accountName=wildjesus&characterName=MeanMachine

Bladefall sheet DPS is 10.5k, that's without Vaal Haste / Atziri potion.
ign PhysicalActivity
I really love this build.. I just hit lvl 87 and it's by far the build with the most kill speed and most fun to play I have this league...

I have one question regarding "All Map Mods" viability. I can't even nearly run phys or ele reflect mods, they just tear me apart.. :/
I tried swapping in life leech in my 6l, but that seems to doesn't do anything.. I keep constantly one "proccing" myself..

I have about 3k7 life (yeah, I know it's low, I'm trying to get gear with higher life rolls and maybe try to change my tabula to a 5l with life.. but it's not like that high res/life gear is cheap ;) ).
Is this the problem or am I overseeing something to get this build reflect viable?

Thanks!
Last edited by _TDK_ on Jul 1, 2016, 3:37:17 AM
"
Klamby wrote:
Thanks for the advice paperdollL - I have indeed reached over 4K life.. it feels good not to be so squishy after having a Tabula for so long. I've bought an Atziri's Flask on your recommendation but I'm a bit confused as to when to use it? I also bought some Maligaro Gloves and upgraded the belt and bought a helm but need some boots to go with it...

Atziri Flask give you so much lifeleech that you can survive ele/phys reflect packs even if they get pushed out of your warloards mark/blasphemy range + a nice dmg boost.
I try to use the flask as often as i can (Quality 20 helps :) ). i shoot Blast Rain and press the flask right before or short after the shot lands. your flask will fill up quickly as you kill great packs so you can pretty much use it every few packs.

here is my Gear (its nowhere perfect and mostly budget):

Spoiler

@Mothren, if you have some time you can give me some advice on my gear. i would go for a 6L Belly next and try to get better rings.

@_TDK_

See this quote for reflect (Mothren, you should edit the first post with a spoiler regarding reflect maps :-) ):
"
Mothren wrote:
"
All map mods is actually a lie, right? :D

I mean you pretty much kill yourself on reflect. A single monster no problem, but as a map mod you are dead when you get unlucky with your leech.

I start to get angry at these types of posts.

Nothing written on this guide is a lie.

I even wrote 900k+ dps to be accurate on average gear + 5link and 75% cold resist monsters instead of other guides which write millions of dps when hard bosses resist their damage by 75%.

I have explained, OVER and OVER again in the thread that you can do elemental reflect maps by removing hatred and switching to grace/haste something and that you can do physical reflect maps by swapping out inc crit dmg to physToLightning gem and using a blackgleam quiver (or signal fire in prophecy).

Over and out.

Last edited by paperdollL on Jul 1, 2016, 4:18:13 AM
Added map mods section under pros and cons to the guide in first page, getting too many questions because people don't read the thread pages :)

paperdollL I'm off to work, but I'll have a look at your gear.

Make sure to make your character tab public (checking off private in privacy options) so I can see your jewels too.
Last edited by Mothren on Jul 1, 2016, 4:24:14 AM
"
Mothren wrote:
Make sure to make your character tab public (checking off private in privacy options) so I can see your jewels too.

Did it. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info