Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

@Klamby, try to get a Belly with 5L it will boost your HP by quite a bit (you will reach >4k life wich is enough to not get one shottet in merc lab). The 6th link is strong but not necessary and if you lack survivability better go with a 5L.
Also invest in a Atziris Promise Flask it is realy strong in terms of survivability. Also you can buy Maligaros Virt Gloves for more crit and Upgrade your Belt and Helmet for a few Chaos. Try to focus on 80+ life, 30+ str, 2 elemental resist.

Last edited by paperdollL on Jun 29, 2016, 10:04:58 AM

What do you guys think I could improve upon? I'm able to do T11/12 but haven't really tried to push past that.
"

Berkleys
Ok mate, do you use orb of storms - power charge on crit to bring your power charges to 7?
Check my gear, your gear doesn't have +life on it. Please buy gear with +life and +strength.

For examples on what you should buy, check my gear in the first post. You can get some stuff with less properties to be able to buy them cheap.

Buy movement speed boots (30% movement speed).

To check dps, click the bladefall icon on your character sheet (appears after pressing C and has a horizontal bar with spell images on it). You should have 7 power charges up to be able to understand the true dps.

For a bow, use quill rain, it will help soooo much.
Your quiver is fine. Use diamond rings with 70+ life and resists.
Use a rare rustic sash as your belt with 80+ life 20+ strength and double resist stats.
Use a rare helmet instead of goldrim, which is AWFUL for increasing your life.

After the upgrades, post again, we will see how you're doing.

Get a rustic sash with 80+ life 30+ str and double resists.
Get good jewels afterwards. Check the thread or the first page for example jewels.

Ok, I do use orb of storms, and I do have the power charges up to 7.

My DPS on bladefall with 7 PC is 6.5k

So, now my 'improved' gear, that I think still needs improvement, especially boots.
Spoiler

I ran Atziri today, couldnt kill her, I guess its because it was my first try '-'
I got lost when there war 4 of her haha

Should I still change the bow to quill rain ?
Im looking for the jewwels with life, dmg, as, etc.

im changing the other ring soon, whats next ?
Ty in advance, rly good build btw
Having fun with this build on PHC. What do you think about using the Kintsugi chest for this build?
Has anyone tried other skill gems just for fun? Wanted to see a flurry of different spells :P
Can this work using barrage instead of blast rain?
I have Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow with increased Elemental Damage with Weapons.

How can i change it to +1 maximum power charges ?
"
wakabajashi wrote:
I have Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow with increased Elemental Damage with Weapons.

How can i change it to +1 maximum power charges ?

You gamble with uncorrupted bows by using a vaal orb on it and hoping it pops up with the +1 power charge. I got lucky and hit it with my very first bow yesterday.
This build ROCK!
I don't even done merc lab yet and I'm still on fire, cleaning screens with few BR. Got lucky and drop 1ex at start of leveling and i grab some cheap stuff and got rly lucky on that +1 power charges corrupt.
Tyvm for sharing this build. Here's my gear if any1 interested.
Chest cost me 10c\1scour\2alch.
Got the +1MPC on like 6rd-7rd bow.
(Dont mind my links, they are messed up)

Last edited by Zangebator on Jun 30, 2016, 2:44:17 PM
KrazyFruit
Well the lethality cluster only gives crit chance and multi for bow attacks, whereas we want mostly global critical chance and multiplier. We need both the blast rain and the spells to crit and crit hard.

However Lethality is a budget option to cap bow crit when you don't have the Lioneye's Fall jewel to convert global modifiers while wielding staff -> bow.

Thanks for the kind compliments.

Wjcheng
You can switch to lioneye's if you take the total of 21% attack speed and 20% arrow speed cluster to the right of ranger. That should fix you up in terms of attack/projectile speed when you have bad jewels.

Switch right now if you corrupted +1 Lioneye's :)

Klamby
You should get a 5link: belly of the beast or an armour with 100+ life and 40+ strength or a kintsugi (I think I'm changing my views on Kintsugi, seems viable to me now, though belly is still better).

That should fix your hp a bit. For izaro, use BR CoC GC BF Conc as your setup.
Also you need more than 21-28-51-53 life on gear. They should all be 70+. Plus strength if you can. So that you'll have 85+ life on each piece (30 str = 15 life).

Also, paperdollL's advice is right on point.

dioxid197
Nice gear. Taste of hate is definitely a very good option. Because I didn't have the time and didn't need it on perandus I don't have one on my setup but once you buy it its a no brainer to use it. DPS + survivability.

srt4eblue
Dread coil diamond ring and geofri's crest helmet are the first pieces to be replaced with better HP gear. Also buy a better quiver with 35+ proj speed, 85+ life, double crit chance and suffix open to craft crit multi from tora's workbench.

Berkleys
Get better life gear and yes, switch to quill rain for now until your spells become level 20 and by then hopefully you'll get better jewels and gear.

Atziri is a content from 2014. I did her like 500+ times in the past. So yeah, you will eventually grasp the mechanics. Good thing you didn't get stuck before her at trio. Mirror clone phase is easy, just needs some getting used to.

mike4334
Kintsugi is an option, but belly of the beast is better. I would only recommend kintsugi if extra gore lags you too much and you have the extra money (don't use facebreakers either since that also has extra gore :) ).

ralawar
EK, Firestorm, Blade Vortex, Vortex, Shock Nova are some spells that can be tried. But for effectiveness, the winner is Bladefall + Glacial Cascade :)

verozo
Yes it works. Barrage doesn't have the delay, but can only proc 4 times. Plus barrage's breakpoints and effectiveness are really worse than blast rain.

Zangebator
Change onslaught loop diamond ring if you can with a better life version.
Craft 55-64 life on the quiver or find a similar one without elemental damage with weapons prefix and 90+ life if you can :)

Keep rocking! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info