[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Hey Mothren thank you for the guide, I've got a question regarding the build for HC. Would you recommend going for the nodes around Whirling Barrier with Rearguard and Rumi's or going Acrobatics taking Serpent Stance?

As you've mentioned previously, you end up spending several points more travelling through to Whirling Barrier and Disemboweling that could be used elsewhere, so I wasn't certain what the best course of action would be.
Thank you very much for this great guide. :) I tried to follow the guide as much as i can.
Can you check my tree and gear when you've time? i might missing something.

i've around 5.4k hp

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFtQeZCPQN0RCSES8TcRa_Go0byBzcHwIfGCBuIuoi9CP2JP0mlScvKU8qCyo4KwowcTB8MjIy0TY9NsU31DpCOtg8BT1fRUdFjkt4TI5Ms02SUDBQQlFHUftSU1M1VUtVxliuWfBbJl3yXqVh4mNDZlRqQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRltbHBSf_uCm4PbhKKExYV7hX2J04w2jX2Nv48aj0aQVZMnl5WX9Jo7m7Wdqp_foS-iAKLZpwiw2LVIvG--isBUwGbDOsgUzRbP3dAf1CPYJNmG217dqOOE51TndOjW6-7sOO0_73zv6_GK9W_7i__e

Also i would like to ask how i can switch my character to uber lab viable ? Tried once and get oneshotted
Last edited by Zhultas on Jul 10, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
Edited
Last edited by Omniend on Jul 10, 2016, 3:10:59 PM
"
KayennePepper wrote:
Hey Mothren thank you for the guide, I've got a question regarding the build for HC. Would you recommend going for the nodes around Whirling Barrier with Rearguard and Rumi's or going Acrobatics taking Serpent Stance?

As you've mentioned previously, you end up spending several points more travelling through to Whirling Barrier and Disemboweling that could be used elsewhere, so I wasn't certain what the best course of action would be.

you can just use the SC version tbh im using that and works fine for HC.

Dontcrywhenyoulose lvl95 prophecy hc
Hi everyone I enjoying the build so far, I'm now at lvl 85 but I think I'm missing something.
I can't do uber lab, the goddess green balls destroys me, even the f... traps sometimes :S

My def, res, etc and bladefall damage unbuffed:
http://imgur.com/a/tfiao

Bladefall damage buffed with power charges and frenzy charges:
http://imgur.com/46qU2ei

78% crit, 436 crit mod

My profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deboun

Help would be much appreciate :D Thanks
Last edited by Deboun on Jul 12, 2016, 6:09:20 AM
Hey thanks for the great guide ! I'm currently level 68 and i find myself unable to use lioneye's glare bow. the reason is that with its low attack speed blast rain takes more time to prepare firing leaving me vulnerable to damage which forces me to use a faster attacks gem as a 6 link. also its less procs than quill rain. How can i fix this? the way i see you dealt with the aps of lioneyes vs quill's is by having rare jewels with high rolled attack speed and life which to me isnt viable financialy wise. ( im assuming they cost a lot! ) Any tips on how to fix it? should i keep using quill rain until i can afford to have some jewels to fit in tree?

One more thing i would like to ask is that i don't see any mention of the " increased critical strikes " gem. Without it i have shit critical strike chance and i dont see you mention the necessity of it somewhere in the thread ( i have been accused of being blind sometimes but still ). did i do something wrong? btw i should mention im at 30% crit chance without the gem and at ~ 45% crit chance with it if i amk not mistaken.

Sorry for the essay but my final question about the build is whether or not dropping hatred and putting temp chains on blashpemy as well is an option. im assuming dropping warlords isnt an option at all since its our only reliable life and mana leech. the reasoning behing this is that temp chains help us survive by giving us a bigger window to start casting blast rain before the pack gets to us and also boosts the dmg of bleed and poison.

That's pretty much it.
Last edited by HeliosGR on Jul 12, 2016, 6:07:15 AM
Guys what is better on PHC?
Acrobatics or Block with scion nods life?
"
HeliosGR wrote:
Hey thanks for the great guide ! I'm currently level 68 and i find myself unable to use lioneye's glare bow. the reason is that with its low attack speed blast rain takes more time to prepare firing leaving me vulnerable to damage which forces me to use a faster attacks gem as a 6 link. also its less procs than quill rain. How can i fix this? the way i see you dealt with the aps of lioneyes vs quill's is by having rare jewels with high rolled attack speed and life which to me isnt viable financialy wise. ( im assuming they cost a lot! ) Any tips on how to fix it? should i keep using quill rain until i can afford to have some jewels to fit in tree?

One more thing i would like to ask is that i don't see any mention of the " increased critical strikes " gem. Without it i have shit critical strike chance and i dont see you mention the necessity of it somewhere in the thread ( i have been accused of being blind sometimes but still ). did i do something wrong? btw i should mention im at 30% crit chance without the gem and at ~ 45% crit chance with it if i amk not mistaken.

Sorry for the essay but my final question about the build is whether or not dropping hatred and putting temp chains on blashpemy as well is an option. im assuming dropping warlords isnt an option at all since its our only reliable life and mana leech. the reasoning behing this is that temp chains help us survive by giving us a bigger window to start casting blast rain before the pack gets to us and also boosts the dmg of bleed and poison.

That's pretty much it.

You can buy 5% life and 4% attack spoed jewels for 1 chaos. I picked up two of those and have faster attacks instead of crit strike multiplier support. With 7 power charges at this level you are at over 80% crit chance which is more than enough for me. It still doesnt feel that great to me shooting so slowly, but I'm not dieing to sloth speed anymore (level 68 atm). Also I would highly reccomend using increased crit strikes support until one has Deadly Infusion. An important note though is that I see no reason why this build cant be played with a quill rain instead.
Last edited by Imnotsure on Jul 16, 2016, 11:12:15 PM
If you could add leveling trees to your main post that would be awesome, the ones on pages 2 and 8 seem to need a decent amount of regrets to follow, then your main lvl 100 point tree has quite a few more different nodes taken from the last leveling tree. If you don't have time to do it that's fine, but it would be much easier if you had like lvl 40-60-80-100 trees that didn't need many regrets

edit: nvm, just using blade vortex and rippin thru everything, level 44 so far
Last edited by Tyman on Jul 18, 2016, 1:32:26 AM
Nice build,good clearing speed for high tier maps,not having any problems with normal atziri or uber izaro even when doing a full-key run,currently i have around ~6k hp (5994) at level 91

got some questions such as:
1) is +1 powercharge that important on bow? i have 5l lioneye's
i can use to boost up the damage for herald of ice
2)
i can add damage enchatment to this ring however i don't know which one would be more beneficial,which one would you recommend?

This is my current gear,i wonder if there's anything to change(still working on to get a beneficial enchat on helmet):

Spoiler

And my passive tree:
Last edited by wollena on Jul 21, 2016, 7:05:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info