[2.4] Stag's Bloody Boner ||Cheap Bm Srs || Atziri & HC viable || Budget Lab Run video, Atziri Video

up
up
up
80 and 100 skill points are the same link.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Very solid build, in my opinion. I started one of these late in Prophecy league, and really enjoyed playing it. Of course, it made it easier that I had a mature stash at that point, so equipping it was a lot easier.

I started the current Atlas league with this build, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Only one death so far, and that happened this morning in Merciless Hedge Maze, from a rare strongbox with a bloodline pack made up of porcupine goliaths and glade mambas. (Note to self: make room for Smoke Mine.)

Current Gear

Not the best gear... which I figure says something for the strength of the build.

The staff is about to get upgraded, though, because this dropped a few days ago.

It didn't drop 5-linked; I made it that way this morning with one fusing. :D

Thanks again for the build!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Wasn't going to play essence league. Decided to start playing it last night for something different, and have opted to attempt your build. Cool guide!
Could you add a leveling guide section I'm starting fresh and would like to know the most efficient way to level up..like

what gems to use
what gear to use
when to switch the leveling gear to the builds main gear
umm for ascendency enchantments edict of the grave is pretty good right? because it adds more srs? the enchantment summons 3 ice minions that explode at the end of their duration...

Not sure if this would be better the the enchantments you recommended for gloves?
"
Kilsum wrote:
umm for ascendency enchantments edict of the grave is pretty good right? because it adds more srs? the enchantment summons 3 ice minions that explode at the end of their duration...

Not sure if this would be better the the enchantments you recommended for gloves?

hey, i've tested the "of the grave" enchantment and it's terrible. I had some high hopes for it so i bought the uber enchanted version then things went pear shaped.

First off they have a cooldown of 5 seconds - so they aren't anywhere near reliable.

Secondly all glove enchantments can't be linked to anything - so you're running around with 3 unlinked srs's every 5 seconds

thirdly you lose a large defensive buff

usually i'd only need to summon between 4 and 6 srs's to clear any given pack, they wouldn't expire before the pack is cleared which effectively makes the "explosion" useless. They also have srs ai, so if you kill an add in a boss fight they'll spread out and fight everything at once, then explode. You're lucky if they explode near the boss.

so yeah, pretty sad this one has the 5 second cooldown. If it worked on every minion kill or even a % of minion kills it'd be great fun.

Stags

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info