[2.4] Stag's Bloody Boner ||Cheap Bm Srs || Atziri & HC viable || Budget Lab Run video, Atziri Video

"
LittleHarv wrote:
Hello, played this build up to 71, enjoyed it so far, was wondering with the additional 2 ascendancy points what would you take?

With scion you can't take another ascendancy class so i'd opt for 2 skill points or 1 skill point +40 stats, depending on what you need.
I decided to try this build and I am quite pleased with it. I am currently at level 77 and run tier 4-5 maps without any issues really. However, I still feel like I do not have enough life (4500ish) to run Lab, but I have not tried Merciless Lab yet.

Here is my current setup;

I ended up not having any issues with resists, which makes me wish I would have helped Oak in normal for the extra life, but not sure how much that would matter. My jewels are really slacking though as I have not been very lucky in finding good jewels.

All in all, I am quite happy with this build's performance.

Thanks,
up
up
up
up
Been enjoying this build so far; kinda wish I'd started the league with it, instead of waiting til the last few days. :)

One thing I noticed, and someone may have mentioned elsewhere in the thread: the 100 point skill tree is linked to the 80 point skill tree by mistake. Not a fatal error, as I can just use the 114 point skill tree as a guide, but I thought I should mention it.

Thanks again!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
up
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info