2.2.1d Patch Notes

AAAAAAaAAAAaaaaAaAAAAAAH LIGHTNING WARP FIX
"
Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp would often not show its effects when being cast in quick succession while using Lockstep networking mode.

WHAAAAAT ?
Finaly, thanks :)
Last edited by Melpheos on Mar 17, 2016, 6:50:22 AM
gratz lagspikes got even worse
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1d

Yay!

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
The unique flask The Writhing Jar no longer refills in your Hideout.
Perandus monsters can no longer summon skeletal mages as their performance overhead was too high.

Why does The Writhing Jar no longer refill in a hideout? You explained the "no more skeletal magi" thing pretty neatly....

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro.

:D

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

Ragerage rage, rage; rage (rage)....

jk:)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
nice trap change, was wondering why traps didnt trigger things
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

This actually could be left as it was, to give new players a better start into mapping.

Holy crap they fixed lightning warp! PRAISE GGG!!!!
Wheres the fix for shield charge with melee splash damage scaling on secondary targets?
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Ok Idk what changes have been made in the past 36 hours but it is NOT helping!!! 2 days ago I was breezing through t10 maps, now I can't even run a t2 without a client freeze and death as soon as I encounter a perandus group. EVERY TIME I see perandus my client freezes and 90% of the time it crashes. Have you ever considered turning down the particle effects on these mobs? I think that has a lot to do with performance issues. At this point I'm at a total stand-still with this league though...can't map at all...dc 90% of the time before completing labyrinth, total lag-fest this expansion...please help. I really want to get these challenges done but if we can't figure out how to make this client stable with perandus mobs I don't see how that can happen. I have died more in the last 2 days due to perandus lag and client crashes than I have in the past two leagues combined. =( Lost so much xp I'd have 2 levels by now if the client were working.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro.

He was afraid.
Last edited by CycloneJack on Mar 17, 2016, 8:46:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info