2.2.1d Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp would often not show its effects when being cast in quick succession while using Lockstep networking mode.

Thank you!
Last edited by Langhun on Mar 17, 2016, 8:47:05 AM
rip writhing jar :(
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
So Lightning Warp effects were finally fixed. That was known and reported in Feedback back last July when I and others found out it was not sounding for every warp when done fast (used with faster casting and less duration support gem). Better late than never.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
yea, sounds great. if only i could actually PLAY the game without waiting over an hour for 10 MB updates, i might actually get to enjoy these fixes and such. but hey, who cares about if your players can actually update and play the game, right? clearly fixing minor issues is much higher on your to-do list than gamebreaking bugs.
  • Fixed a bug where Dominating blow is overnerfed and ignored
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1d
  • Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

That's another link in your chain, Ebenezer.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Yuledrach42 wrote:
Ok Idk what changes have been made in the past 36 hours but it is NOT helping!!! 2 days ago I was breezing through t10 maps, now I can't even run a t2 without a client freeze and death as soon as I encounter a perandus group. EVERY TIME I see perandus my client freezes and 90% of the time it crashes. Have you ever considered turning down the particle effects on these mobs? I think that has a lot to do with performance issues. At this point I'm at a total stand-still with this league though...can't map at all...dc 90% of the time before completing labyrinth, total lag-fest this expansion...please help. I really want to get these challenges done but if we can't figure out how to make this client stable with perandus mobs I don't see how that can happen. I have died more in the last 2 days due to perandus lag and client crashes than I have in the past two leagues combined. =( Lost so much xp I'd have 2 levels by now if the client were working.

ik the pain. my comp was fine till this league. last league and beyond since 2011 my comp has been fine just was long loading screens. now i lag so much that i cant move anywere in maps it is getting worse because beginning of league was fine it was just last couple of days when i hit maps that i start to lag more and more and if anyone else is in my party i cant be near them no matter what skill they are using espically in a area with perandus monsters. i liked this league in the beginning best fun i had with this game in a while but the lag and unstableness of the game is going to drive me mad where im not at the point of just going in maps sitting at tp hoping i dont d/c or crash from being around others that cause me to lag or freeze up and crash. guess i gotta hit the lottery to be able to spend 1 mil on a comp that could run this game.
rawrawr
"
Phish wrote:
"
Yuledrach42 wrote:
Ok Idk what changes have been made in the past 36 hours but it is NOT helping!!! 2 days ago I was breezing through t10 maps, now I can't even run a t2 without a client freeze and death as soon as I encounter a perandus group. EVERY TIME I see perandus my client freezes and 90% of the time it crashes. Have you ever considered turning down the particle effects on these mobs? I think that has a lot to do with performance issues. At this point I'm at a total stand-still with this league though...can't map at all...dc 90% of the time before completing labyrinth, total lag-fest this expansion...please help. I really want to get these challenges done but if we can't figure out how to make this client stable with perandus mobs I don't see how that can happen. I have died more in the last 2 days due to perandus lag and client crashes than I have in the past two leagues combined. =( Lost so much xp I'd have 2 levels by now if the client were working.

ik the pain. my comp was fine till this league. last league and beyond since 2011 my comp has been fine just was long loading screens. now i lag so much that i cant move anywere in maps it is getting worse because beginning of league was fine it was just last couple of days when i hit maps that i start to lag more and more and if anyone else is in my party i cant be near them no matter what skill they are using espically in a area with perandus monsters. i liked this league in the beginning best fun i had with this game in a while but the lag and unstableness of the game is going to drive me mad where im not at the point of just going in maps sitting at tp hoping i dont d/c or crash from being around others that cause me to lag or freeze up and crash. guess i gotta hit the lottery to be able to spend 1 mil on a comp that could run this game.

at least you guys can actually launch the game. people like me, who play on steam are having an issue where it takes like an hour, sometimes more for patches as small as 5 MB. i mean, i COULD still play i'm just not patient enough to wait that long when i can just play something else. which is what i have been doing the last week, give or take. i can say though, that in the few days i did actually sit there and wait for the patch so i could play, i didn't have much of a problem with perandus packs. some minor lag, obviously from the particles and the sheer amount of flashy abilities they use, but no crashes or anything like others have been describing, and they all seem to have much better PC's than mine. so that's a plus i suppose. ya know, if i could bring myself to get past the atrocious updating speed and actually get into the game, that is. i'm hoping they fix it soon, because i definitely prefer to play on steam, have played this game on steam since they first launched the option to, and never had any problems until i recently came back from one of my "off again" phases
Big hype for that Lightning warp fix ! Muh Freewarp Trickster (that's never going to work, but i HAVE to test it).

And yes, this Steam update thing is a HUGE PAIN in the rectal part of my body.
I have to say I do not have any problems with the client though, only problem I run through in the labyrinth is this stupidly balanced Izaro.
you have FPS lags really ? i have 100 to 300 FPS, this game is well optimized, maybe stop play on a toaster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info