2.2.1d Patch Notes

Hah ! I dropped a tier 2 map before the patch :D Im happy :3
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1d
  • Fixed a bug where conditional damage modifiers that cared specifically about whether an attack used weapons would not apply if used by a Trap, Totem or Mine.

Does this mean nodes such as Nightstalker and Flaying will modify skills linked to traps?
Does this fix only apply to Attacks or also Spells?
Hry! Any update on when we will get the Ascendancy points for our standard characters?
fixed izaro not spawning in the 3rd encounter!

hell yeaaaah!!!! thx for this one!
faced this bug 2 times...wasted hours in the lab and after all you were not able to enhance your gear and receive any asc points!

i almost did no lab runs because of this!
yay, lightning warp fix!
thx! you're the best! <3
The lightning warp bug had been around for a long time
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Question: I dont have streaming options in my options menu... Why? and when will this be fixed? and dont tell me to use OBS, i dont want to have to think about a third program running while im streaming.
"Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro."

My life.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Just had crash before fight with final Izaro, memory leak still present. Win 10 64bit. Steam PoE.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

That is actually sad. Make a feature of his bug.
Last edited by 1337fun on Mar 17, 2016, 4:24:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info