2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
Jonta wrote:
How is trickster with this?

This build is for pathfinder, you would be missing out on free poison and surgeon unique flasks/diamond flask as well as a lot of flask effectiveness, you could probably do it with other ascendancy classes, but it wont compare in power level
Are there certain requirments i must meet in order to defeat x2 Vaal, Trio, and Uber.
Hello,

First it's a nice build thank.

There something i dont understand, why do you link cwdt + immortal + vaal discipline togheter?

You don't even use endurance charge and your vaal disc is lvl 20 ...Really i dont understand .

Can you clarify thing plz?
How does this build perform against uber etc without skyforth powercharge generation? gonna be attempting this soon and i can get gear for around 30 ex if i sell my current ripper char and some other things and wonder if its worth it. done uber before so the mechanics thing of me being bad wont be a problem
Sp00ky scary skeltal
I've started leveling this char as soon as I saw your post on reddit and I must say this is one of the funniest and best scaling builds I've ever played!
Although my char needs some gear improvements I can carry full parties with the damage this build provides and T13+ maps are a joke.
I didn't do uber yet but I'm pretty sure I can do it whith the current state of my gear.

And now I have some questions for you. What benefit do you get from your gloves besides the high ES? why don't you use a physical damage conversion VoV? I feel like it gives some better damage/leech.
The offensive stats screenshots are with full charges and activated flasks right?

My current gear:

I'll probably leave it like this until I can afford Skyforth :)

@Theoneknow
I know he already did two uber runs (one deathless) without Skyforth and the double curse setup!
@op -

What curses are you using now that you have the dual curse & skyfoth?

I'm planning on buying skyorth today or tomorrow and am thinking about going with this tree:

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwIAAW8B0QVCBx4OSA5cD6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxmKGo8bJSBuIvQkiySdJyEqCyo4KwosnCy/L281uTdMPV9BlkQNRX5JUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNUvVZjXEBca13yX2piWmSdaoxq+mwLbRlwUnBWcLt1/X+Wf8aESIRvhMWGronTi3qMNo2Sj/qQG5MnlS6VyJaLlwaXlZf0mhObtZ9toS+i2acrrJius6/rsNi1SL6KwzrDbcSix53IFMjw0B/Q0ND1037UQtW518/ZE9lb217b1N+Y4vfpAutj6/XsGO9674jv6/DV8h31b/ba9z331/k3+m/7Cf4J

Not looking forward to having to use stone of lazhwar, but the points it takes for dual curse + spell block from the tree seem like a waste.
Last edited by darkfalldoon on Mar 21, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
Thanks for the build... just respeced to CI..
Only running with 6,5k ES with Discipline Aura.

So hard to find gear for this spec.

current stuff:
Spoiler
Currently playing this build and having tons of fun. I would highly suggest making this your 2nd character in league as leveling can be tricky especially making the switch to CI. However, once I hit 68, everything came together. Will be working towards Uber over the next few weeks and update when I get the kill.
Hi, My gear is not that good so I'm not that confident in going CI for the moment, would the build work without CI ? I was thinking something like this.

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwIAAF4EBwVCBx4ILgj0DXwOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYWvxmKGY4gbiL0JIsknSaVKPoqCyo4KwosnCymNAo1kjW5N0w3ZjrhPV9Bh0GWRA1FfkZxSVFJsUyzTeNQMFJTVUtVxlfJXfJfamHiYlpknWpDaoxq+mwLbRlwUnX9f5Z/xoLHgwmD24RvidOMNo2Sj/qQ1pMnlS6XBpeVl/SbjZ9toS+i2aZXpyuus7DYtAy1SLc+vorAVMM6xKLHncgUyPDK09Af0NDQ9dN+1ELXz9i935jquuv17YPveu+I7+vw1fId8kX1b/c9+Tf56Ppv/gr+jw==
Thanks for the guide. I'm having a lot of fun with my 2nd character. Just did a twinned chateau with vulnerability without troubles and my gear is not nearly finished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info