2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Build plays pretty good. Still need Skyforth...
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Jun 18, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
Just to share my equip cause im proud of it :D
Build is so solid in hardcore, I dod every map mods in t14-15 beside phys reflect.

Many times I change the Kiara's flask with a Basalt of remove curse or remove freeze depending on maps.
Do you can farm a max charged uber lab too ? for treasure key farming ^^? looking for a coll build for it
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Has anyone noticed that Controlled Destruction now increases Cyclone mana cost? Is this a consequence of having Support tag on every support gem or a bug?

edit: the -100% crit chance seems to have been changed to global instead of spell only. So it also decreases the crit chance of cyclone.. seems really bad now. What's a viable 6th link? Conc effect? Crit multi?
Last edited by sefarison on Jun 23, 2016, 1:02:39 AM
"
sefarison wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Controlled Destruction now increases Cyclone mana cost? Is this a consequence of having Support tag on every support gem or a bug?

edit: the -100% crit chance seems to have been changed to global instead of spell only. So it also decreases the crit chance of cyclone.. seems really bad now. What's a viable 6th link? Conc effect? Crit multi?

If that is the case, then conc effect is a lot better since the damage double dips with the poison
"
Bloodmatter wrote:
I'm working on a variant of this build

I'm trying to fit in Blasphemy + Vulnerability since it double dips on the poison.
Spending 4 points in mana reservation, using Windscream boots for +1 curse.
Using Reckless Defense jewel to get the spellblock since I removed Rainbowstride.
Finally, since the mana pool is really low with 3x 35% auras, I'm going to craft 3x Elreon Jewellery.

I didn't like how you invested in power charges when PC generation without Skyforths is unreliable so I removed them in favor of Crit Dmg nodes.

Finally, I'm testing different gem setups such as EK or Crit Dmg, but so far BV seems irreplaceable for boss fights.

TY for this build concept, I had a similar build in mind but seeing the guide just put everything together for me.

Before skyfourth i use tempest shield pcoc to generate power charges, which was pretty reliable in most situations
"
Bloodmatter wrote:
I'm working on a variant of this build

I'm trying to fit in Blasphemy + Vulnerability since it double dips on the poison.
Spending 4 points in mana reservation, using Windscream boots for +1 curse.
Using Reckless Defense jewel to get the spellblock since I removed Rainbowstride.
Finally, since the mana pool is really low with 3x 35% auras, I'm going to craft 3x Elreon Jewellery.

I didn't like how you invested in power charges when PC generation without Skyforths is unreliable so I removed them in favor of Crit Dmg nodes.

Finally, I'm testing different gem setups such as EK or Crit Dmg, but so far BV seems irreplaceable for boss fights.

TY for this build concept, I had a similar build in mind but seeing the guide just put everything together for me.

Happy that u like it!

I eventually ended up using vulnerbility as well when i got skyfourth, so its a good choice, you can also try to look into heretics veil for a dual or triple curse set up if you like that route.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:

If that is the case, then conc effect is a lot better since the damage double dips with the poison

For now I am running crit multi since conc effect would reduce aoe and clearspeed. Conc effect can be swapped for bosses.
Is Increased Critical Damage Support better than Controlled Destruction Support now? My Cyclone crit chance goes from 51.15% to 40.29% when using Controlled Destruction. This seems like a huge loss. Does the extra damage make up for the crit chance loss?
HellO !

Trying this build right now , seems to be pretty strong for now ^^ but did i skip anything or this build as no lightning damage so vinktar leech pretty much nothing ? can someone tell me how this buils is supposed to have lightning damages ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info