2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
Moksu wrote:

nice chest, how many chromes you used to get those colors? :D
btw if you using warlord's mark. id switch increase aoe to Controlled Destruction

no shock removal huh?

I was pretty lucky and just needed about 150 chromatics.

Shock, Freeze and Burning gets removed with the "Master Alchemist" Ascendancy Node.

"
lightofeast wrote:
@kazanian

What'd Ur total es?

Currently at 8,2k with level 18 discipline.
Hey Nekebet,

I gave this build another shot for this league, i didnt really saw another build that make me feel good at the moment.
Hey Nekebet,

best build i played to fare.

Lev 93 in Prophecy

9.932 es with ming´s heart

Veteran Bowyer is realy good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_F5YZihslHU8gbiL0JIsknSchKgsqOCsKLJwspiy_NAo1uTdMN2Y3gz1fPeJBlkQNRX5GcUjuSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1WY1fJXEBd8l9qYlpqjGr6bAttGW-ecFJ1_XcHf5Z_xoMJhG-ExYauhxOJ04w2jZKP-pDWkyeVLpXIlouXBpeVl_SbtZykn22hL6LZpuunK66zr-uw2LQMtUi-isM6xKLHncgUyPDK09Af0NDQ9dN-1ELVudfP2VvbXt-Y6QLpmOq662PsGO9674jv6_DV9W_3Pfk3_gk=?accountName=Qwned&characterName=MyProphecyPathQ

Last edited by Qwned on Jun 16, 2016, 2:16:32 PM
Any recommendations for life-based? (I want to use Cospri's)

here's the tree I'm thinking about. Note I'm planning on going aegis max-block, hence the 6-point jog to IR.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Is it better to use conversion (phys to lightning) vinktars instead of + lightning to spells?
"
Nyxy wrote:
Is it better to use conversion (phys to lightning) vinktars instead of + lightning to spells?

No, you want to scale the poison damage. Phys to lightning would reduce your physical damage, thus lower poison as well.
"
Kazanian wrote:
"
Nyxy wrote:

No, you want to scale the poison damage. Phys to lightning would reduce your physical damage, thus lower poison as well.

this is true indeed, and in my case the added light dmg to spell was easily enough to instant leech on single target, both the damage and leech gets buffed by our flask effectiveness
"

here's the tree I'm thinking about. Note I'm planning on going aegis max-block, hence the 6-point jog to IR.

i Dont think aegis will do much, since we are CoC i recommend vaal pact, and you will instant leech anyway, so not much use for aegis.

so i recommend removing iron reflexes and grabbing the 2 spell crit clusters which u have available for 0 travel points. Another option while using the chest ( free poison right ) ? is to skip the master herbalist and take the ascendancy which gives u ailment immunity, that will allow you to run 5 unique flasks, since u can skip of heat/grounding etc, so u can roll out big with vinktar, aztiris, rumis, ToH and whatever else u desire.
Last edited by Nekhebet on Jun 17, 2016, 4:53:28 PM
I'm working on a variant of this build

I'm trying to fit in Blasphemy + Vulnerability since it double dips on the poison.
Spending 4 points in mana reservation, using Windscream boots for +1 curse.
Using Reckless Defense jewel to get the spellblock since I removed Rainbowstride.
Finally, since the mana pool is really low with 3x 35% auras, I'm going to craft 3x Elreon Jewellery.

I didn't like how you invested in power charges when PC generation without Skyforths is unreliable so I removed them in favor of Crit Dmg nodes.

Finally, I'm testing different gem setups such as EK or Crit Dmg, but so far BV seems irreplaceable for boss fights.

TY for this build concept, I had a similar build in mind but seeing the guide just put everything together for me.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"

i Dont think aegis will do much, since we are CoC i recommend vaal pact, and you will instant leech anyway, so not much use for aegis.

so i recommend removing iron reflexes and grabbing the 2 spell crit clusters which u have available for 0 travel points. Another option while using the chest ( free poison right ) ? is to skip the master herbalist and take the ascendancy which gives u ailment immunity, that will allow you to run 5 unique flasks, since u can skip of heat/grounding etc, so u can roll out big with vinktar, aztiris, rumis, ToH and whatever else u desire.
The flask setup I was planning for aegis was: Atziri's (could be vinktar's), Rumi's, and then jade, diamond, and stibnite or quicksilver. For suffixes, I'd use Warding, Reflexes, and Iron Skin. If I do that, I can get up to 45k armour pretty much solely from flasks, which is 900 ES back every time I block. I am going Master Alchemist, so I don't need ele status immunity suffixes. I calc'ed the damage, and if it does even half as much as I predict, then it'll be plenty of damage. So I at least want to try Aegis. If it doesn't work, as you say, it's an easy 6 regrets to drop IR and I can get something else. Aegis refills my ~1.4k ES, which is great to give me more EHP, which I would otherwise struggle to get using so many unique items.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info