{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

Man those slashed miscreations are something else

just strait UP dmg like the BM days Matt
ya slashed miscreations have some dank dps. slot in life leech and they are basically immortal lol. Tested with raise spec -controlled destruction - minion damage-inc aoe - added fire -life leech in a tabula. Put in conc for bosses. I'm only lvl 74 necro so i tested on daresso in his arena and he got insta gibbed each stage with only 4 spectres :P.
"
JusJev wrote:
Tested with raise spec -controlled destruction - minion damage-inc aoe - added fire -life leech in a tabula.

I'd recommend Poison over Added Fire. Poison itself is multiplied by your minion damage. So if you have:

Math
----------
100% base Damage
----------

105% increased Minion Damage from Passive Tree
60% (15x4) increased Minion Damage from Ascendancy Tree
100% increased Spectre Damage from Soul Weaver

Not factored:
(38% increased Poison Damage from level 20 Poison Support)
(x% increased Minion Damage from Jewels; 80% from 5 sockets is easily achievable)
(x% increased Minion Damage from Items, like Vis Mortis, Midnight Bargain, Catarina glove mod)
(15% increased Minion Damage from Quality on Minion Damage Support)
(33% increased Damage from Animated Guardian with Leer Cast and Dying Breath)

----------
365% increased damage = 100% base + 265%
----------

49% more Minion Damage from Minion Damage Support
10% more Minion Damage from level 20 Raise Spectre

----------
598% = 365% * 1.49 * 1.10
----------

Thus Poison will add at least 119% more damage vs. 44% more from Added Fire. (119% = 20% over 2 seconds * 5.98) Poison will also scale off of Unholy Might (Vis Mortis) and Spirit Offering's added Chaos damage.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jun 12, 2016, 6:29:41 AM
i think flame sentinels are now king of the spectres with the 2.3 buff they got

i almost instant killed each phase of mali no deaths not even a zombie lost any HP

Edit: after doing derreso with both slashing and flame sentinels i would have to say flame sentinel do it better and faster i tested both with a lot of gear changed color changes blah blah and flame sentinels seem a tad more powerful
Last edited by Dextera on Jun 12, 2016, 7:14:10 AM
What buff did they get?

What about grapplers with new shield. According to poedb the discharge alone with full charges would be doing about 2550-3600 per spectre thats
10200-14400 if all 4 spectres hit with discharge and thats before suppprts and not to mention there flickerstrike and meele damage
"
BigMacAttack wrote:
What buff did they get?

What about grapplers with new shield. According to poedb the discharge alone with full charges would be doing about 2550-3600 per spectre thats
10200-14400 if all 4 spectres hit with discharge and thats before suppprts and not to mention there flickerstrike and meele damage

There are several problems with Grapplers. Firstly you need to adjust a lot of things to try them out, you need Necromantic Aegis, Victario Charity shield (I suppose you mean this one) and you also probably need SRS (another thing which can hit and generate charges). All that just to maintain enough charge generation.
Furthermore Grapplers themselves will hardly generate anything, you need to devote all support gem to discharge support.

Their dmg is simply not as reliable as with other spectres and it strips you clean off defenses (no shield - block and stat there do a LOT).

Another way to generate charges would be to use that new belt (flasks apply to minions) and go for Doedre elixir (the one taking your HP and giving you charges). But then again, you still need that shield and stuff, so now you even lost flasks as a last line of defense.

IMHO these cannot work smootly (otherwise they indeed work) unless they make it possible for the summoner to somehow generate charges and share them (soul conduit between summ and minions for instance).

Though I will be more than happy if you prove me wrong ;)
9 zombies and 4 spectres have no problems keeping max stacks of charges up and they do rek but your right after testing they just dont match sentinels/ incinerators overall. I still use the shield tho as 45% cast speed, 12%more damage and 600% crit chance from charges as well as charges on you and party is too good to pass up
"
Siliarus wrote:
... and it strips you clean off defenses (no shield - block and stat there do a LOT).

Victario's Charity is the single biggest DPS item for minions right now. It gives them 45% increased Attack Speed, 15% increased Movement Speed, 12% more Damage, and up to another 10% more Damage from crits. I use it with Flame Sentinels to good effect.

"
BigMacAttack wrote:
What buff did they get?

Read my post a few posts back when I show the Slashed Miscreation stats. Flame Sentinels now deal more than double the damage they did pre-patch 2.3.

Full charges means Power Charges, and you only get one of those every ~10 kills, so I would not factor that into the Grappler's damage as something to count on. It'll be a bonus, nothing more.
"
Dextera wrote:
Man those slashed miscreations are something else

just strait UP dmg like the BM days Matt

yea they do some awsome dps. i still think flame sentinels have better clear speed.

They just move to slow when spinning. Maybe u need like 3 convocations so u can spam it where u want them. This also causes you to be in more danger.
Man i can't pick

this is why we need minion memory on gems them selves like animate guardian

i want flame sentinels for clearing and undying incinerators for killing bosses

i am working on a 6l queen's decree (need more chroms need 4B 1G 1R) for the slashed

misscreations so i can have 5 of them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info