{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

i'm wondering if there is a "super" flame sentinel out there in maps somewhere.
"
Asmosis wrote:
i'm wondering if there is a "super" flame sentinel out there in maps somewhere.

i found some on the temple map and then tried mali and it was sad haw crzy fast they killed him
OP,

have you noticed a nerf lately as to minion AI?

I got a message from a friend the other day, and he said his flame sentinels NO LONGER ignore ground effects, have a much shorter aggro range, AND use their spells much less frequently.

I logged onto my summoner in standard to check this, using revenants, and noticed they only spam their spell about 60-70% as much as previously. They spend waaay too much time derping around now.

Also, i notice my zombies aren't johnny-on-the-spot where I am like they used to be. They sometimes lag so far behind me that their aggro range doesn't pick up the mob in front of me that i've engaged with my spellcasting.

What the hell is going on?

I'm going to put this in tbe bug reports forum as well. There's a problem.
http://prntscr.com/bgkz9o broken summoner again 5 slashed miscreations
So, what's your favourite Miscreation/Scoundrel setup? And what would be ideal if you can do the math? I sure can't ;-( So I'm just going with speculation

Miscreation:
Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Poison - Controlled Destruction - Inc. AOE / Conc. Effect - Added Chaos
(Vulnerability + Temp Chains) (Hatred) (EE)

Scoundrel:
Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Phys to Lightning - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Inc.AOE / Conc. Effect
(Elemental Weakness + Conductivity) (Wrath) (EE)

is what I would use if I had a 6L and went full Spectre Summoner. Although the Spectral Scoundrel looks awesome as a Spectre, I'd rather use the Miscreation. The Curses are stronger for our Zombies, the Aura fits our Zombies, Temp Chains helps with your own survivability and Poison is just great for single target. They scale better with Unholy Might + Spirit Offering. I'm also not too sure about how the entire Lightning Damage thing works with the Scoundrel in detail, so safety first.

I am incredibly pissed about the Vortex spectres being unavailable outside of maps, it's a massive bummer to the already terrible Spectre situation. I wish we'd get Spectre memory already

Last edited by Casmiel on Jun 15, 2016, 5:32:11 AM
i have not been able to find either the slashed or the lighting guys yet in anywhere but maps where do i find them in the world

this is my slashed set up

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMGSQceDR8NfBFQFy8YXRhqGyUc3B0UHU8dvh3ZIvQo-iqYL28y0TOHNbk5CzwoQYdDVEQERUdHhUlRSbFLrkyzTblV1lfJWAdakVxrXypk52ZUZp5o8mqsa9tsC20ZcLtyD3gvfA585X0Yfll_xoCkgseESIVgiECIQox2jxqPRo_6kDOQVZMnlG-VLpitm4qboZy-oS-iAKaspwinK6dVqH2qxK3xtAy3PriTvk--isBmwcXDbcrTzLzQH9P718_ZC9kT2VvZXt-K6QLquuvk6-7sGOyK74jv6_Af8NX0cffX-Tf56PqA-tL-gQ==
Last edited by Dextera on Jun 15, 2016, 6:58:20 AM
I don't think they have a fixed spawning place. I have had luck with Spectral Scoundrels on Pier Maps, but not 100% of the time I think. Slashed Miscreations are easy to find on any map that has "Area is inhibited by Demons".
Last edited by Casmiel on Jun 15, 2016, 1:02:19 PM
"
Casmiel wrote:
I don't think they have a fixed spawning place. I have had luck with Spectral Scoundrels on Pier Maps, but not 100% of the time I think. Slashed Miscreations are easy to find on any map that has "Area is inhibited by Demons".

yeah i love the slashed ones but getting them sucks basically leave Poe on at all times since making a demonic map costs so many alts and no one wants to sell theirs
i did 3 bog maps and they all had spectral something using that blade skill, because after i killed them the blades continued to hit the ground making an annoying racket.
cannibal flame eater feels like it could be a very good spectre, but only if you can increase its range.

Same skill as flame totem, does faster casting/projectile or anything cause the range to increase? they just melt bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info