{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

You need to type in the monster name in the search bar. It will come up.

For example

http://poedb.tw/us/search.php?Search=Flame+sentinel
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Just wanted to share my thought.
IMHO another candidate for godly tier is newly added Slashed Miscreation - http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Slashed+Miscreation

I has blade vortex with increased AOE. So you can scale it well with with Hatred + generosity and vulnerability for double dip. You can still keep EE for that cold portion of damage too and if you dont like poison, get added fire damage (again, EE profit).

Also another huge benefit is you can use them with AOE gem for more AOE and swap it for conc effect for tough fights. What more to ask for :-)

As for where to find them, I am not sure yet. It is miscreation but I was unlucky finding them in Lunaris. But I had some in map with demons only mod.

The support gem I used were: minion dmg - controlled destruction - poison - iAOE/conc effect
Note that there is NO SPELL ECHO, since they can have max 5 stacks (see the DB info) they can keep that much with ease themselves.

Just my 0.02$
Siliarus

EDIT: there is a secondary mob with exactly this ability - Spectral Scoundrel -> http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Spectral+Scoundrel

Location is also yet unknown, anywhere you can meet spectral mobs you can meet these probably.
According to DB site they have light resist, which is extra compared to Slashed Miscreation.
Last edited by Siliarus on Jun 8, 2016, 4:01:47 PM
Ya beat me to it! I was just about to bring up those two, Siliarus. =o)

----------
Slashed Miscreation
----------
Damage: 100%
Life: 150%
Resists: 0/0/0/0

1. Default Attack
2. Blade Vortex
  • Deals 276-414 Physical Damage
  • Base duration is 5 seconds
  • Can have up to 5 active spinning blades
  • 20% increased Radius of Area Skills

Spectral Scoundrel is the same in everything except he has 40% lightning resistance and the mod "Lightning Damage" instead of the Slasher's "Quick" mod. I don't know if Spectres inherit either of these mods, and I can't find a source on what these mods do in detail. Is "Lightning Damage" added (flat/percentage) or a conversion? 100%, 50%?

For comparison:

----------
Undying Evangelist
----------
Damage: 120%
Life: 120%
Resists: 37/37/37/0

Delayed Blast:
  • Deals 495-742 Physical Damage

----------
Flame Sentinel
----------
Life: 180%
Resists: 0/75/0/0

Augmented Fireballs:
  • Deals 1035-1553 Fire Damage, 2 additional Projectiles
  • Deals 1272-1908 Fire Damage, (forks)
  • Deals 1183-1775 Fire Damage, Adds an additional Projectile

Holy crap, no way, were Flame Sentinels buffed in 2.3? They definitely did not do that much damage before.
so is flame senteniel the king of spectre?
They were buffed -_-'? Are you sure? Honestly? If so, out of all the Spectres that could definitely use a buff, lame old boring Sentinels got a buff? Fuck that, I'm using the BV ones out of protest
Last edited by Casmiel on Jun 10, 2016, 4:42:34 AM
It's quite possible, they did say "underperforming" monsters in high level areas were getting skill adjustments.

The one i wanted to check on was the fire goat shamans since their fireball was getting a pretty large buff due to doing "normal" difficulty damage in end game maps.
----------
Goatman Shaman
----------
Life: 100%
Resists: 75/0/0/0
Mods: 50% reduced Cast Speed

1. Fireball
  • Deals 1583-2464 Fire Damage

2. Molten Shell
  • Deals 2698-4048 Fire Damage
  • Shields break after 4334 total Damage is prevented
  • +19399 to Armour

Goatman Fire-raiser is nearly the same, with the following differences:

Life: 140%

3. Magma Orb
  • Deals 2224-2965 Fire Damage

The Bearded Shaman and the new Bearded Skycaller are similar, both casting Spark and Shock Nova, while the Skycaller is upgraded with 140% life and a new spell, Orb of Storms. It does around 1260% damage of the player skill:

3. Orb of Storms
  • Deals 744-2232 Lightning Damage
  • Projectiles Split into 5 on hit

Churning Titan is the new Ruined Titan that uses Earthquake.

Damage: 150%
Life: 351%

2. Earthquake
  • Base duration is 3 seconds
  • Aftershock deals 50% more Damage

Looks beefy, but it's hard to say how significant its damage is since I don't know how much damage its base attack actually represents.

Merveil's Blessed use the new Frost Bolt, dealing 1753-2629 Cold Damage.

"
2.3 Patch Notes:

• Numerical improvements to several monster skills have been made. These are generally buffs to the spells cast by monsters.

• Some monsters appear alone in the core game but in packs in Maps. The life of the Map versions of these monsters has been lowered.

I wonder which monsters this applies to, and how much the life reduction is.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jun 12, 2016, 7:38:35 AM
"
Hercanic wrote:

----------
Slashed Miscreation
----------
Life: 150%

1. Default Attack
2. Blade Vortex
  • Deals 276-414 Physical Damage
  • Can have up to 5 active spinning blades
  • 20% increased Radius of Area Skills

Spectral Scoundrel is the same in everything except he has 40% lightning resistance and the mod "Lightning Damage" instead of the Slasher's "Quick" mod. I don't know if Spectres inherit either of these mods, and I can't find a source on what these mods do in detail. Is "Lightning Damage" added (flat/percentage) or a conversion? 100%, 50%?
Spoiler

For comparison:

----------
Undying Evangelist
----------
Life: 120%
Resists: 37/37/37/0

Delayed Blast:
  • Deals 495-742 Physical Damage

----------
Flame Sentinel
----------
Life: 180%
Resists: 0/75/0/0

Augmented Fireballs:
  • Deals 1035-1553 Fire Damage, 2 additional Projectiles
  • Deals 1272-1908 Fire Damage, (forks)
  • Deals 1183-1775 Fire Damage, Adds an additional Projectile

Holy crap, no way, were Flame Sentinels buffed in 2.3? They definitely did not do that much damage before.

As for comparison of slashed miscreation and spectral scoundrel, in my opinion Slashed Miscreation wins.
I am using Hatred + generosity and I got this feeling that it scales better with Slashed miscreation, meaning they have pure flat phys damage, while spectral scoundrel has a conversion of damage (for instance 25% dmg converted to lightning, or even more - and that part does not scale from hatred).
Needless to say, poison is also better with Slashed miscreation for the same fact. On top of that, Quick is nice for their positioning (but I recommend increased AOE gem anyaway, it is ridiculously effective).
On the other hand, you could try Spectral Scoundrels with Phys to Lightning and have some true elemental fun with ele weakness and conductivity? :-)
"
Hercanic wrote:

One question though, have you found some reasonable NON-MAP spawn location? Cause I sure haven't found any and it is driving me nuts. I have my chest colored for them but I have to start with bloody super boring flame sentinels for which I have sucky gems just till I find my blade vortexers :-/
Looks like Undying Incinerators were not changed, their Fireball still deals 719-1079 Fire Damage. This makes Flame Sentinels officially better now. Unless you use the Incinerator's burning ground for Flame Surge or something.

"
Siliarus wrote:
As for comparison of slashed miscreation and spectral scoundrel, in my opinion Slashed Miscreation wins.

I am using Hatred + generosity and I got this feeling that it scales better with Slashed miscreation, meaning they have pure flat phys damage, while spectral scoundrel has a conversion of damage (for instance 25% dmg converted to lightning, or even more - and that part does not scale from hatred).

Needless to say, poison is also better with Slashed miscreation for the same fact.

Oh yeah, I remember now, the Fire Damage mod on Tentacle Miscreations is a 50% conversion, so the same should be true of the Lightning Damage mod.

According to the wiki, added damage works from the base damage, so Hatred and Added Fire should be pulling from the original physical damage and not reduced by conversion. In other words, 100% lightning conversion and 20% of Physical Damage Added as Fire Damage on 100 physical damage would result in 100 lightning damage and 20 fire damage.

"
Siliarus wrote:
One question though, have you found some reasonable NON-MAP spawn location? Cause I sure haven't found any and it is driving me nuts.

I assume you've tried Lunaris Temple? I've been encountering them in maps pretty frequently.

"
Siliarus wrote:
I have my chest colored for them but I have to start with bloody super boring flame sentinels for which I have sucky gems just till I find my blade vortexers :-/

Your best option is to keep a different chest piece for each Spectre you might use and swap out.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jun 12, 2016, 2:47:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info