[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
Taxi_Driver wrote:

This is an easily supported skill. Controlled Destruction, Crit/Crit Multi, Conc Effect, Fire Pen, Trap damage, cluster... there, pick what you like.

Get rid of Void Manipulation. Elemental trap were weaker before, but now the conversion nerf simply balance it out. The burning damage by fire conversion is WAY better than using pure Ice Trap with Ele Focus (and you still have the option to use ele focus in burn immune map).

poison and burning are very different...
poison stacks, so if you throw 11 traps you'll get 11 stacks on the mobs, while you can have just one active stack of burning on mobs.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Bataille wrote:
for standard there's still a chance that they're nerfing to 60% conversion across the board which would leave legacy CDs at 45% conversion. losing 10% conversion isn't a big deal.

Chris confirmed that even legacies will be changed to 30% . For source please check other trapper thread - im on mobile - coping sux.

Looking at my chars now, just after the webpages came online again, my 75% CDs are now listed as 45% chaos conversion. Keeping my fingers crossed until I can access the game again.
--
(edit) And indeed they were :-) :-)
Last edited by Ningatoya on Jun 3, 2016, 5:13:21 PM
I really like your build and I was going to try it on the new league; however, because of the new update and nerf, the fire to chaos ratio on the dagger decreased tremenously. Would the dps outcome be different with 60% fire conversion to chaos? If there are alternates, do you have any specific items to make it to 100%? - Thanks.
"
I really like your build and I was going to try it on the new league; however, because of the new update and nerf, the fire to chaos ratio on the dagger decreased tremenously. Would the dps outcome be different with 60% fire conversion to chaos? If there are alternates, do you have any specific items to make it to 100%? - Thanks.

two legacy dagers give you 90 % chaos, also you can use infernal manta (+15% chaos convertion)
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
"
Ningatoya wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Bataille wrote:
for standard there's still a chance that they're nerfing to 60% conversion across the board which would leave legacy CDs at 45% conversion. losing 10% conversion isn't a big deal.

Chris confirmed that even legacies will be changed to 30% . For source please check other trapper thread - im on mobile - coping sux.

Looking at my chars now, just after the webpages came online again, my 75% CDs are now listed as 45% chaos conversion. Keeping my fingers crossed until I can access the game again.
--
(edit) And indeed they were :-) :-)

Thats awsome but this build is still dead in challenge leagues
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Thats awsome but this build is still dead in challenge leagues

Why? Still one shooting packs with two 30% daggers.
So how are people using ice trap in prophecy HC changing their builds ever since chaos changes?
i still don't know how you crate frenzy charges with this build neither your items nor the ascendancy class gives you charges or what am i overseeing
"
psyduke wrote:
i still don't know how you crate frenzy charges with this build neither your items nor the ascendancy class gives you charges or what am i overseeing

master sapper node
is this build still good?
Last edited by loboman96 on Jun 12, 2016, 8:02:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info