[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
voonvoon wrote:
Right .... those stats are needed, I already feel VERY squishy, even on Tier 1 maps, my defense is really crap, despite the acrobatics etc nodes and around 6000 evasion. Resists not yet capped (I know, I know :) ) and really having to pay attention and sometimes getting onehit by some explosions etc.

I so far followed the build on page 1 ... shadow with the tree there, only one CD, yet, can't afford a second atm. Damage is .... okay. But I'm nowhere .. not even remotly, near what page 1 says, yet. Also, it throws 4 traps, no idea where the 11 (wtf!?) traps on page 1 are from .. have to read that again.

U will be squishy all the time..whirl/ flasks is your survival recipe ;) I'd say cap res asap..it's very cheap to do so ;) Yeah, second dagger will make some difference. U wont reach numbers from page 1 as those are with 100% conversion. Also lvl of gems REALLY matters. So u get only stronger as u progress ;) i have 11k tooltip w/o charges / traps thrown atm i ESC and i can easyli run any mods up till t10 ( havent unlocked higher yet ). Still dont have uber lab done, so it will improve dps even more. Cant find last two trials :D
Yes, u throw 4 taps at once, so if u press button three times - here you go, 11 traps :)
Here's my gear / tree if interested
Spoiler

Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
voonvoon wrote:
Right .... those stats are needed, I already feel VERY squishy, even on Tier 1 maps, my defense is really crap, despite the acrobatics etc nodes and around 6000 evasion. Resists not yet capped (I know, I know :) ) and really having to pay attention and sometimes getting onehit by some explosions etc.

I so far followed the build on page 1 ... shadow with the tree there, only one CD, yet, can't afford a second atm. Damage is .... okay. But I'm nowhere .. not even remotly, near what page 1 says, yet. Also, it throws 4 traps, no idea where the 11 (wtf!?) traps on page 1 are from .. have to read that again.

U will be squishy all the time..whirl/ flasks is your survival recipe ;) I'd say cap res asap..it's very cheap to do so ;) Yeah, second dagger will make some difference. U wont reach numbers from page 1 as those are with 100% conversion. Also lvl of gems REALLY matters. So u get only stronger as u progress ;) i have 11k tooltip w/o charges / traps thrown atm i ESC and i can easyli run any mods up till t10 ( havent unlocked higher yet ). Still dont have uber lab done, so it will improve dps even more. Cant find last two trials :D
Yes, u throw 4 taps at once, so if u press button three times - here you go, 11 traps :)
Here's my gear / tree if interested
Spoiler

I highly recommend u change a bit. Dont scale purely chaos. Using sth to scale both cold/fire damage and chao damage of the trap. Void manipulation is shit now since it reduce our elemental damage.

Here is my skill tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAABeBAcFtQceCC4I1Aj0DkgRLxGWE98ZjhvgI_YknSaVKgsrCjBxMHwyGDN4Nj031DpCOlg9X0GWQixFfElRS3hMs02STm1RR1F0UlNVS1XGVvpd8mHiYk9iWmKsZKpnTmo2akNrF2wIbIxtGW93cFFwUnNtdm99dX6wfyt_xoPbidOMNo19jb-O6Y_6kA2VIJUul5WXl5f0m4acMp2qoHmio6XEppmus7MDtDi0xbd1uZO86sBUwfPC7MMJyQbQH9N-1CPYVNvn3ajlGec662Pr9ewY7T_tg-4O7hXveu_r8NXw-fGK8h379f1K_ro=
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Sep 14, 2016, 1:59:22 AM
Well you took pretty much same tree only that more hp rather than a bit more deeps. I'm ok with hp and i like to have that bit more deep ;) currently working on Curse cluster aswell. I have 3.6k hp and with jewels and some adjusment can easily oush it to 4k with is enought for me :). will see..maybe in t12+ or higher if it will be too much hasle i might consider taking more hp. But so far it dsnt feel needed.

I dont like Void..but hard to find anything better than it. Dont like Conc, and crit chance stands at 30% pre charge. So it's cool.

Thanks for the tip tho.

EDIT : Just did uber lab..it was a cakewalk ;) got 3.6k hp and 19% eva 40/45 dodge. Dont know how some of you struggles there ;)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Sep 14, 2016, 11:15:52 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Well you took pretty much same tree only that more hp rather than a bit more deeps. I'm ok with hp and i like to have that bit more deep ;) currently working on Curse cluster aswell. I have 3.6k hp and with jewels and some adjusment can easily oush it to 4k with is enought for me :). will see..maybe in t12+ or higher if it will be too much hasle i might consider taking more hp. But so far it dsnt feel needed.

I dont like Void..but hard to find anything better than it. Dont like Conc, and crit chance stands at 30% pre charge. So it's cool.

Thanks for the tip tho.

EDIT : Just did uber lab..it was a cakewalk ;) got 3.6k hp and 19% eva 40/45 dodge. Dont know how some of you struggles there ;)

You might not believe but I lag everytime I throw traps T_T (60 fps to 20). That's the main reason why I struggle. I had to buy the MTX since it actually BOOST my performance @_@ (P2W confirms)

The only real struggle i find is temp chain alongside Ripping double bosses (like Rigwald - the tier 15 one or Malachai). If not then I can whirl easily (providing it does not lag)

BTW, I have been tackling tier 15 map with only a tabula with this skill tree. It helps you stay alive in a lot of cases. Even with enfeeble, I sometimes got nearly 1 shot in red maps with 4k2 life.

Maybe my set-up would be useful in HC i guess
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Sep 15, 2016, 5:13:45 AM
so...
i was thinking about doing the build again, but i really hate the fact that we now have 40% fire damage without utilizing it...

what about wearing 3d to shock? we'll need to drop ele focus in order to do so, but maybe with added chaos/conc effect it will be fine.

someone tried it?
Im doing similar build but i dont know if i should get Chaos resistance

im doing pretty good and in tier 8+ maps sometimes i dont even use hp flasks, but when there is some chaos monsters they almost one shot me, so can anyone tell me what is the good protection vs chaos? or should i relay on evasion and dodges stats/flasks
holy crap, just dug out my old chaos ice trapper from 2 seasons ago to check how this skill feels like in comparison to a chaos firestorm trapper that I'm about to try.

I dumped this char after the consuming dark nerf because I thought it's over with this build.
I WAS SO WRONG!
just deleted dual plaza t13 bosses with a couple trap clusters and did uber izaro like malachai did piety.

now I'm really wondering how this build performs on hydra and chimera and especially on shaper. has anyone tried it?

cheers
Just tryed this build (i have only one jewel, 3 jewel slots left) in normal Atziri and tier 14 Palace. Atziri very easy with whirling blades, and palace boss died in less than 5 minutes each phase.

I havent found mortal hope to test in uber atziri and i havent dropped any single tier 15 to try it out yet.
Can some one link the new build on the tree and path points? or do I use the original still.
BEST GAME EVER
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
Can some one link the new build on the tree and path points? or do I use the original still.

You can get all the info from my char if you want. Nick: Tasthal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info