[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
Cozzetti wrote:
guys I just changed a build a little bit...

i dropped anger and now i use clarity + Herald of ice + blasphemy(temporal chains) (with enlighten lvl2)

can explain this please? I Dont understand what its your 3l here :S I dont go for phase run gem because i choise kraytin in merciless..what 4l can do in CWDT?

It looks like the OP isn't running this setup currently - rather, he appears to be running CWDT-Temporal Chains- etc. His character is publicly viewable if you want to examine it.

If you want to run Blasphemy + Temporal Chains while sticking closely to OP's gem selection, one approach is covered in this post.
"
If_Elif wrote:
What do you drop in a 5l?

I'd recommend running 6-link in a Tabula Rasa until such time as you can 6-link a CJ (or other suitable chest). You lose about 25-30% of your DPS dropping a gem.

But if you need/want to run a 5-link, drop Void Manipulation if you're going non-crit or don't yet have a lot of crit but drop Controlled Destruction once you get a bit of crit on the tree.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 11, 2016, 10:03:03 PM
Nice build. And let me say I watched your video and props how fast you downed uber, considering how often your fps just drops and you get some serious freezing there, you did well.
I have been doing kamilrogoz's version of this build. Lev 85 now, gems are lev 19, and I have around 11k dps. It seems pretty low compared to everyone else's but then this is supposed to be a less dps, more tanky build I guess. Hopefully it will be enough for end game maps, and eventually, Uber.

I cannot complain too much so far though. I am doing tier 7-10 maps right now and mostly do pretty well although any boss with lightning kills me if I am not really careful as my lightning resist is only 40.

Tried normal Atziri and was able to do it deathless a few times. However tonight I tried a twinned Village Ruin and, while I was able to take down the dogs, the birds just wreaked me. One shot every time. Lost 50% into lev 85 because I am stubborn heh.

I have not tried Uber yet as I don't feel like spending the cash for the map parts. I have never done it either so I would probably get owned. I gotta figure out a better setup for resists though.

Here is my stuffs:

Spoiler
"
Baldrick wrote:
However tonight I tried a twinned Village Ruin and, while I was able to take down the dogs, the birds just wreaked me.

The trick to Village Ruins is to kill the birds first (after you kill one of the bosses the other enrages, and an enraged bird is extremely difficult to handle, whereas it's pretty easy to avoid an enraged dog) - for a twinned encounter you'll probably need to lure the dogs away (maybe equip a somewhat leveled decoy totem for this). If it's not twinned, there's usually enough separation between the dog and the bird so that you can kill the bird first.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 12, 2016, 2:06:06 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Baldrick wrote:
However tonight I tried a twinned Village Ruin and, while I was able to take down the dogs, the birds just wreaked me.

The trick to Village Ruins is to kill the birds first (after you kill one of the bosses the other enrages, and an enraged bird is extremely difficult to handle, whereas it's pretty easy to avoid an enraged dog) - for a twinned encounter you'll probably need to lure the dogs away (maybe equip a somewhat leveled decoy totem for this). If it's not twinned, there's usually enough separation between the dog and the bird so that you can kill the bird first.

I hate that bird so much.

Was having a lot of fun playing this build and to echo Baldrick's post, I have 19 gems and my DPS is around the same, but since it's Chaos Damage it still melts through things. Highest map I've gotten is a Plateau since I'm just playing with whatever map pool I happen to have on my alt. Was planning on playing this build more but recently got a second wind on getting my Ranger to 100. This build might be nerfed to the ground before I get a chance to go back ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
To all who are asking about the 5L setup:

If you really want to use a 5L, drop the gem with the lowest multiplier.
But its not recommended to use a 5L.

Use a Tabula or any other (if available) 6L chest with the right colors. (2B4G)

Example Gear:

Cost in Perandus SC: 13 Chaos orbs - which is really afordable

For the richer folks until 6L Carcass:

Something like this. I bought this piece some time ago for 2 ex (blue) and alched/chaosed it.

Complete Gear:

Spoiler

If you checked what I'm using, you'll see theres a lot room for improvements, mostly capping the res, so I can use other/better jewels.

right now I'm sitting at ~16k deeps in my Hideout. Fully buffed its about 25kish or so. If I manage to get better Jewels I'll reach easily the 30k mark.

But as always the progression of a char needs time and dedication.

ps: Chaos Flower MTX Incoming :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Which gem should I gcp in order please?
Why is noone getting crit and crit multi on amulet/rings? Also when dual wielding consuming dark daggers spell damage matters on both of them correct? U would want 60% on both?
"
Essem wrote:
Why is noone getting crit and crit multi on amulet/rings? Also when dual wielding consuming dark daggers spell damage matters on both of them correct? U would want 60% on both?

You want both, but at first you have to get it.
I can talk for myslef here. I'm out of Divines. If I had any I would divine the hell out of my Daggers for sure.

The biggest Problem for me is, my ammy is one of my stats pieces... If I get my hands on a Crit/life/res one, I would be glad. (Manareg ofc too)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info