[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Been following this build for a while. I got uber down with a 5L and level 20 gems.
What gems should i use in a 5L Carcass?
how about using a lighting coil instead of the carkass jack, i would gain quite some tankiness with it, what do you guys think?

dont think crakass is giving that much dmg would prefer some more defense
"
stratx wrote:
Been following this build for a while. I got uber down with a 5L and level 20 gems.

Did you go crit or not with your build?
"
Napster4 wrote:
how about using a lighting coil instead of the carkass jack, i would gain quite some tankiness with it, what do you guys think?

dont think crakass is giving that much dmg would prefer some more defense

What Carcass gives is not only damage but better AoE and it ensures that once a trap is triggered, the monster will take damage from all the traps (which might not always be the case if you don't have good AoE for each trap). It is the best offensive option.

Coil is "arguably" the best defensive option. The main problem is can you compensate for its -60% lightning res? It's not easy when 4 slots of your gear (1 ring, 2 weapons, boots) give no lightning res at all.
What would people recommend for standard? i can run 1 legacy consuming dark and 100% ele doryanis or 2 consuming dark. Nice build
Been playing it on Perandus Hardcore.. just got level 63 following guide.

Probably the most OP shit I've ever played. Is squishy though. But whirling Blades OP
Might have been asked before, but how do you guys feel about dropping ice trap for fire trap so you can take off Pyre Ring for another life/resist ring or something more useful?

Ice trap has % radius per quality, but is it REALLY that much better than Fire trap in the long run?
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
Might have been asked before, but how do you guys feel about dropping ice trap for fire trap so you can take off Pyre Ring for another life/resist ring or something more useful?

Ice trap has % radius per quality, but is it REALLY that much better than Fire trap in the long run?

The AOE's overlap creating more damage.

So yes probably.
So I've done nothign but read what's going on so far, loving the idea behind it and just grabbed the required core gear. Rejiggled some skills as I've decided to ignore crit nodes almost exclusively and get EO, keeping Orb of Storms linked with Increased Crit Chance to get that working. Feels good when planning, but the first few bunches of nodes I'm not sure if they coudl be optimised better? I realise it isn't a max level tree, achievable at ~lvl 90 which will suit me fine.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAbDYRXyi2cgU9W9qjBa_tNHIDHaCtUjrYxEvKwpd8g5I7hU2PZ2qbIxirLTF2-dwUXZvfrDYVMLsBbW3dY2_UUcwfI19I_ZNkqOK7g5W-pANMbNX2BvgM3jnOhGWf8bBxewYZKqbhmo2kydsCyL0bRmX9FJTl5U9X-vuj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8VpwjYJFZIna4abPfBiEKCHtsLhTI2xR8CBAeD21XGTLN7DW066KTo1psmMgGyGc96Yet6UzLRRUfAZjwF73yf3wSzogDUIzBx3ahLeDpCYk_JBmdOb3egeUIsJpVh4g==

There's a few chaos damage clusters I've skipped too, been a lot said about how much damage is pumped out that I decided to focus on life nodes once I had MoM, EB and ZO skilled up.

Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info