[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Yo, how u generate power charges?
"
fryco wrote:
Yo, how u generate power charges?

Blast Cascade, south west to Eldritch Battery.
"
RangerXXX wrote:
"
guys I just changed a build a little bit...

i dropped anger and now i use clarity + Herald of ice + blasphemy(temporal chains) (with enlighten lvl2)

hi, i am a little bit confused.
clarity + HoI + Enlighten = 3 Link (Dagger)
and where i put Blasphemy with Temporal Chains?
Together with cwdt and IC?

Anger for no curse map i dont use clarity on that mod. And still have one gem slot for exping something ;-)
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
"
"
kamilrogoz wrote:
Taking Clarity is such a waste of reserved mana. Just stack up Mana Regen on gear and tree and you will have no issues. Not really following this guide, just doing my version of chaos ice trapper and I have no problems doing T14/T15 maps and Uber Atziri. Less damage than this one but better AoE and lots of survivability from Temporal Chain + Enfeeble.

You can check gear & tree here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kamilrogoz/characters

Really enjoying your setup and tree.

Started this char today, don't have much time to play these days, but if I am, this build looks incredibly fun.

Got some random stuff lying around like +1 Carcass, and then Chaos spammed a decent belt for the build tonight:

Gonna be doing this on an alt account, but will post gear and progress as I get leveled and gear transferred (just Level 30 now). Heretic's Veil is... expensive O_O

A couple of questions for people who play this build frequently:

Looking at Jewels for this build, seems like 3-Mod is pretty much the ceiling? Cold + Max Life + Area Dmg does indeed seem like the cheaper ones on the market compared to Trap Damage, etc. But looking at the remaining suffixes, we really only want Spell Damage, and nothing else seems relevant outside of some resistances or attributes.

Does anyone have experience with using Leo Modded items for this build? Calculating Resistances, once I get end game planned gear on, I will have some open slots for items, and it seems like a Leo Ring with decent Regal'ed life can get, for example, Multi Mod + Mana Regen + STR + %Evasion from the bench, which makes it quite nice for what the build requires. But is +5-15% Damage good enough? Example base:

For me Increased Spell Damage while dual wielding has been the cheapest ones to find.. though I'm not too sure of their comparable effectiveness
I'm really enjoying this build! Doing it with Tabula as I can't afford a 6L Carcass though.

How do I get enough mana regen? The Ice Trap skill costs some 72 (or so) mana, and I'm currently running clarity+HoI only. Not enough mana for Blasphemy-TC setup. With Ice Trap costing so much mana, I can't even spam it a couple of times before I'm out...

Any solutions?
Hi

Very nice bulid.

I have one question have u tested eldrith battery for mana issue ? It's not big invest only 2 points and can help becouse we have some es from carcass and int.

Also i'm litle confused where to fit blashemy with temp.

my gear
Spoiler
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Also is it bug or something else but i cant see saboteur nodes can u write rheir names(that u take ofc)
Hi, I know this has been asked but I can't find it. How does the damage increase from nodes work with cold and fire damage? Does it just take the highest?
I ran Twinned T14 maps with insane mods, I ran maps with reflect+bloodmagic, I killed atziri deadless (actually you insta-gibb her from the entrance lol. And every phase after that you also isnta her so you never have to dodge any damage, she can't even throw a single ability on you). This build rocks and once you go beyond the 2ex gearing on lvl90+, this build becomes nuts.
But even with a tabula you faceroll.

I took more crit nodes and even w/o anger I can still get nearly 50k tooltip damage on full charges/flasks (including frenzy, no phaserun it kills our dps). And because mobs pretty much never have chaos resistance... gg. Seems the OP now also dropped anger to run blasphemy. Anger is great while leveling but once you get 90+ you kinda need a defensive aura instead.

But you won't have the clearspeed a spectral thrower or a ranger can have. But I doubt it anyone can beat this build when it comes to killing bosses.
I highly recommend enfeeble+blasphemy to survive mobs that would otherwise onehit you in those very high tier maps. I guess TC also works but I personally still prefer enfeeble and then combine it with that basalt flask for 20% reduced physical damage. This combined with ur eva+dodge+4500 or more hp and instagibbing everything = ggg

And the best parts of this build: you can run all maps, very cheap, ranged, ~4500hp, run atziri and uber atziri and there is really no mapmod that will kill you unless you are dumb/lag/bug. The only 'annoying' mod is "no mana regen".
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 25, 2016, 3:58:21 PM
Is it possible this build (crit) would be better done as an Assassin than a Saboteur? What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info