[2.2] Crit Ele Buzzsaw // Elemental Crit ST /80k+ Gmp DPS Atziri Facerolling

At what level would you switch to GMP, directly when you get it?
Last edited by Nanouk on Mar 15, 2016, 10:07:53 AM
Hey,
i was thinking of doing some similar build.

Can you run maps up to tier 15?
"
Nanouk wrote:

Start leveling the gem when you get it, but use it when your mana susatin (mana leech+dmg) s high enough and you feel youre damage is high enough. i used it mid 40s i think.

"
bangingvodka2 wrote:
Hey,
i was thinking of doing some similar build.

Can you run maps up to tier 15?

Run some t13 maps yesterday, NO problems at all, clearspeed was very good imo-

I wont run a core map tho. No way beating core malachai without ultra mega tryharding. if something hits me i would die.

Abyss/Colosseum shouldnt be such a problem tho.

If i get my hands on t15 maps in PSC ill post it here, i dont wanna say -Its t15 viable- if its not 100% sure.

"
"
Nanouk wrote:

Start leveling the gem when you get it, but use it when your mana susatin (mana leech+dmg) s high enough and you feel youre damage is high enough. i used it mid 40s i think.

I'm struggling a bit with mana atm so I guess I'll wait, thanks.
Last edited by Nanouk on Mar 15, 2016, 2:57:32 PM
SInce the majority of your dmg is lightning you should use a lightning pen. I know the tooltip dmg is inviting but you are skewing your dmg by not using it.

I'm doing the same build as inquisitor and clearing t15 maps np. Good to see both asendancies are viable.
Is the needed gear for this build pretty affordable? Estimates?
"
Miská wrote:
SInce the majority of your dmg is lightning you should use a lightning pen. I know the tooltip dmg is inviting but you are skewing your dmg by not using it.

I'm doing the same build as inquisitor and clearing t15 maps np. Good to see both asendancies are viable.

i already said in the gem section that you can use wahtever 5L u want (FA or LP) i really liek the st animation and thats the reason i stick with Fa atm.
used Lp today and switched back to FA, coz im 1-2 shotting packs anyway, and it "feels faster" even tho it is a little bit slower.
why not use a Foil instead of a dagger ??
"
Kylelast7 wrote:
why not use a Foil instead of a dagger ??

Got a nice dagger early in the league, More Crit Chance (can cap easily). So there was no point for me using a foil, if a foil that beats my daggger costs way too much for nothing gained.

its not a ele st build with a bit crit, this is based on getting constant crits.
how much did you pay for your dagger?
how much am i expected to have to pay for a dagger that can be compared to yours?

perandus league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info