[2.2] Crit Ele Buzzsaw // Elemental Crit ST /80k+ Gmp DPS Atziri Facerolling

1) Could you put which flasks you use in the main post? Reading through the thread I've gathered that you use silver and atziri flasks, would like to know the rest.
2) Would you consider using Call of the Brotherhood Two-Stone Ring?
"
lisenysh wrote:
1) Could you put which flasks you use in the main post? Reading through the thread I've gathered that you use silver and atziri flasks, would like to know the rest.
2) Would you consider using Call of the Brotherhood Two-Stone Ring?

1: atziri flask silver flask basalt flask life flask and a topaz/evasion flask (anti curse anti bleed ..)

2: Never thought about that. prob worth giving a shot but t will lower the effectiveness of our lightpen in the tree and the lightpen gem.
I've been using a Call of the Brotherhood to great effect.

Just picked up the Forces of Nature cluster so it works with both the Lightning and the Cold, running Herald of Ice + Wrath, and swapped Lightning Pen for Cold Pentration.

Only have 25k in my hideout with these & 3 jewels with projectile dmg and attack speed. How on earth do you have 80k?
edit: Oh, looks like your tooltip with 80 includes your frenzy and power charges. Mine with those is comparable
IGN: GirlThrowingAxes, TheReavingBeaver, xXBlazeItFgtsXx
Trade thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197474/page/1
MESSAGE ME IF I WON AN AUCTION
Last edited by xenolithic on Apr 7, 2016, 11:47:53 PM
I'm doing a little bit different gameplay style (dual-wielding ele swords) - still need to respec merciless bandit reward for 4th power charge. 0.10 attack time tho :D

Have you considered using the pierce gem? All that more projectile damage sure is tempting.
Hey TordLord thanks for writing down this guide!

Currently my DPS is by around 17,6k with both auras and Ice Golem @ hideout and around 48k with 6 frenzy charges and 5 power charges + Atziris Promise Flask.

This is my current gear.
Spoiler

What sould I focus next to achive some more dps?
I feel like I am missing some dmg against map bosses, even though is mostly switch light pen in and gmp out for those fights
what should i upgrade? im at 27K @ ho and 84k with charges vaal haste and atziris flask. how can i reach 100k+ dps with 5L? thanks
hi, i am trying to do your build and i have a doubt, how do you can use 4 courses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info