[2.2] Crit Ele Buzzsaw // Elemental Crit ST /80k+ Gmp DPS Atziri Facerolling

"
claydbp wrote:
Which flasks do you reccomend? Physical to Lightning are not good for the build? In the place of light pen.

This is an elemental build so Phys. to lightning is not good for that build.
Maybe with a physical build but not elemental
IGN : Zakam
what passives do you take later on? im level 87 and i have a passive i dont know where to place, the passive tree isn't really complete
"
ahappymaniac wrote:
what passives do you take later on? im level 87 and i have a passive i dont know where to place, the passive tree isn't really complete

Life Nodes at Nightstalker or Phase Acro.
"
Slytherless wrote:
Well, somehow i'm only getting 17k dps. I have no idea if i'm doing something wrong or what... :S

without seeing your level/gear/passives i cant help you..

enable Characters tab in your settings so i can take a closer look at it.
i had way more dps with garbage gear when i reached merc a4
Got a video?
IGN: Aristona
What is your flask setup? Or what is an ideal flask setup?

Thanks! Enjoying the build so far
Hi man,build is very nice vs many monsters but i dont understand how kill tanky monsters/bosses with elemental resistance.Just not enough damage for solo target with elemental resistance.What can you advise?
P.S. Sry for my bad english.
What are your thoughts on the "Forces of nature" passive cluster? 40% increased WED + 6% pen to all elements. And it is only 1 dex node off your track.
Last edited by CrashB111 on Apr 3, 2016, 12:06:22 PM
"
dimonqa wrote:
Hi man,build is very nice vs many monsters but i dont understand how kill tanky monsters/bosses with elemental resistance.Just not enough damage for solo target with elemental resistance.What can you advise?
P.S. Sry for my bad english.

most dmg is lightning damage -Lightning Pen gem if you need it.
"
CrashB111 wrote:
What are your thoughts on the "Forces of nature" passive cluster? 40% increased WED + 6% pen to all elements. And it is only 1 dex node off your track.

at level 100 id pick them, but honestly i need to pick up most life nodes in this area and IMO damage is more than enough, obv this cluster is pretty nice and strong but i dont know where to squeeze out some other nodes for that.
that said: higher level ( after Phase Acro, all life nodes maybe VP id pick them)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info