[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

"
Hi, its possible permastun big bosses with this crit version?

I dont think its possible to perma stun bosses with something like this version
Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 8:23:50 PM
Here is my gear atm:

21.4k dps(5l) with hatred+warlords blasphemy
At full charges i get over 33k tooltip.
I cant tank much with an abysuss so i use devoto's :P
you would be surprised what you can tank with an abyssus when you have everything together.

for example you can run

arctic armor + enfeeble + temp chains
at the moment my immortal calls are lasting 5ish seconds with 8 endurance charges and you always have full endurance charges.
you can tank a lot with this setup.

At the moment my setup with herald of ash + ass mark + warlords and without immortal call (so ignoring all the defense possiblities) face tanks merc izaro no problems and most map bosses ive encountered so far. but im yet to try proper hard t12+ maps

Why not Cyclone? You'd probably have to use BM gem to support it, but if you're going max crit you might as well hit often. It also probably would kill bosses faster.
cause earthquake is new and shiny
"
scott4040 wrote:
cause earthquake is new and shiny

I was hoping for a more serious answer, but whatever lol. I guess one problem with Cyclone is if you go Blunt Trauma, it might keep knocking mobs out of range, but I can't be sure.
3 attacks per second, why get earthquake ?

This would go much better with ground slam or sunder ...
This might be a really dumb question, so sorry for that. But how exactly do you knock enemies back do generate the power charge from the staff effect?

Thanks.
wtf why does you abyssus have 220% melee crit multi ?
IGN - Endoplasm
"
3 attacks per second, why get earthquake ?

This would go much better with ground slam or sunder ...

when i get 45% reduced earthquake duration on my helmet from labyrinth enchant, i will need a lot of attack speed to keep up with it trust me. that enchant + less duration makes EQ very fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info