[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

"
anvilgod wrote:
Reduced % eq duration enchant is really hard to get and I don't intend to farm labyrinth for it. Does the build perform good without that enchant?

i dont have it, and its working great
how is the build after the patch notes?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
looks really interesting. im thinking of playing something like this in the new league.
would u still go juggernaut, or might slayer be an option aswell with the new tree?
Even reflect pack is impossible - just oneshottin myself w/o IC triggerin
"
Jemdo wrote:
Even reflect pack is impossible - just oneshottin myself w/o IC triggerin

Yea, I think a basalt is mandatory for this build, I'm currently running with 6k life, 8 end charges, a lightning coil and a basalt flask, if I crit with my aftershook I lose like 75% of my hp. And thats with only 440 crit multi.
Anyone notice in his DPS picture he has a Increased Critical Damage gem (117% multiplier) socketed but in his links it's not there.

OP is a bullshit lier and this build is polished for pictures not for actual content.
"
odin813 wrote:
Anyone notice in his DPS picture he has a Increased Critical Damage gem (117% multiplier) socketed but in his links it's not there.

OP is a bullshit lier and this build is polished for pictures not for actual content.

I'm also doing a crit eq, and i can say that this is pretty normal dps, if you swap in supports for more tooltip.
If you go back 2 pages and actually read what the OP has posted, he said that he swapped fortify for added fire and inc aoe for inc crit damage to show his single target damage

My question now is, how is he a liar? He has pictures showing what his dps is normally, and he has pictures showing what he can reach with more dps support gems.

edit: im not following this guide. my char is deisgned just for farming lab with ease. I just happened to come across this and wanted to see what his links/stats were so my tree/links are different.
Last edited by BadBuild on Jul 14, 2016, 7:09:02 PM
Hi. im trying your build, gathered some items to start, but i need some help on the tree, which nodes i take in which stage of my leveling and such
"
Amirbechor11 wrote:
Hi. im trying your build, gathered some items to start, but i need some help on the tree, which nodes i take in which stage of my leveling and such

Take Butchery in the marauder area, then head to duelist, then templar (you can connect to the templar area by taking the 2 nodes above Born to Fight, instead of going through the scion life wheel). Prioritise live and two handed damage, and don't bother taking charges, crit and staff nodes, and jewel slots until you can use your endgame weapon.
Only take Sovereignty if you want to run dual curse.
Wait, where is the hc skill tree i dont see it only his current

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info