[2.2.x] "Vortex" 1.5kk+ dps, Insane clear speed | Uber/high end content viable

"
Zma wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
im currently at lvl 88 , tooltip is 29k with chrge up. am i missing something or it is because im not taking the other node like spell ?
Spoiler

Hello!
First I want to say, its a lvl/Q of your gems (Echo,CD) and you dont need Inc, critical strikes gem in setup, change it for Inc.Critical Damage (or Emp4 if u have it).
Next. Only three useful stats on your amy, try to find with additional spell damage and crit chance/cast speed.
Also, I had not seen your jewels, huge part of the damage depends on the jewel stats.
Implicit on your belt, try to find same stats on rustic sash base.
And ofc its a character level, in this build is very important each additional Skill Point.
thanks man ! :) cheers
"
Zma wrote:
"
Zma, how important is Vaal clarity + inc duration in this setup? Is flame golem + herald of ash more worth it?

Vaal clarity+Inc.Duration enable us to stack 50 blades without mana cost, is usually used only on boss fights.
If we compare Herald of Ice with Herald of Ash:
-HoA gives us more tooltip damage, but overkill burning damage practically does not work in this build.
-HoI in its turn adds to us lots of cold damage, which helps us shatter enemies, so our сlear speed increases.
So, changing HoI on HoA does not make sense.

Somehow he appears to be using both HoI and HoA, don't know how that's possible.
"
Ceuro wrote:
Somehow he appears to be using both HoI and HoA, don't know how that's possible.

it is can't be real without using additional mana reserv. points.
Perhaps he changes them on boss fights/trash
IGN: ZMAD
Last build Display: thread/1707945
https://www.twitch.tv/zma_in
Hi.
As I said in the previous page, I will re-edit it here.
Feel free to visit my original item showcase here where I put some screenshots to show my tooltip dps.

α| My gears.

β| Offenses & defensives stats.

✡ Running 6 auras (Clarity, Discipline, Haste, Hatred, Herald of Ice & Herald of Ash) with blasphemy (Assassin's Mark) as you can see on my gears & screenshots below.
✡ Sustaining 50 blades without Vaal Clarity. Screenshots here and here !

✡ Sitting at 9.2k energy shield.
✡ Resistances are capped.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me again.
Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Mar 19, 2016, 12:03:09 PM
Hi,

what you do against single reflect physical mobs, there i always die.

I have 6700 ES

Thanks
"
Spunsh wrote:
Hi,

I have 6700 ES

Thanks

Hello, on single reflect enemies need to use
or
for additional % life leech.
"
Zma wrote:
"
Spunsh wrote:
Hi,

I have 6700 ES

Thanks

Hello, on single reflect enemies need to use
or
for additional % life leech.

I've been using
and having good results. For Phys Resist maps, a friend suggested swapping a blue sockey for Phys->Lightning Gem, so may try that soon and see how it works.
without empower gem, what gems should i put into a 5-link shavs for best results?
and is it a bad idea to use Divinarius Imperial Skean for mainhand?
Last edited by tjkraft on Mar 23, 2016, 2:10:40 AM
"
tjkraft wrote:
without empower gem, what gems should i put into a 5-link shavs for best results?
and is it a bad idea to use Divinarius Imperial Skean for mainhand?

Hi.
BV+Echo+CD+Inc.Area/Conc (on bosses)+inc. duration
and
for a start Divinarius is pretty nice weapon, but if can get something with additional crit multi and ele damage it would be better.
What do you reccomend if your unable to afford enlighten level 4 i have shavs skyforth etc just unable to get the empower + enlightens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info