[2.2.x] "Vortex" 1.5kk+ dps, Insane clear speed | Uber/high end content viable

"
zoyt wrote:
What do you reccomend if your unable to afford enlighten level 4 i have shavs skyforth etc just unable to get the empower + enlightens

Hi, u can use Inc.crit damage/add fire insted of Emp4.
And about Enl4, u need as minimum 1 enlighten 4, but also u can corrupt Facebreaker +1 soceted gems (BBBG, Enlighten+Blasphemy+Assassin's Mark+Hatred) and use x2 Enlughten lvl3.
IGN: ZMAD
Last build Display: thread/1707945
https://www.twitch.tv/zma_in
Блин, скайфорсы дорогие... Без них играбельно вообще?
Would it be worth it to get a +1 to Socketed gems on your Facebreakers then put your Disc, BM, Clarity, HoI in it?
"
V3G45 wrote:
Блин, скайфорсы дорогие... Без них играбельно вообще?

Viskas normaliai ir be jų. Bėgioju aš su paprastais ES batais.
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
Hi.
As I said in the previous page, I will re-edit it here.
Feel free to visit my original item showcase here where I put some screenshots to show my tooltip dps.

α| My gears.

β| Offenses & defensives stats.

✡ Running 6 auras (Clarity, Discipline, Haste, Hatred, Herald of Ice & Herald of Ash) with blasphemy (Assassin's Mark) as you can see on my gears & screenshots below.
✡ Sustaining 50 blades without Vaal Clarity. Screenshots here and here !

✡ Sitting at 9.2k energy shield.
✡ Resistances are capped.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me again.
Best regards,
Helfy.

How much crit chance you have?
"
Zma wrote:
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
Hello. Really nice build! I'm thinking about playing blade vortex in the new softcore league. Do you think your build is viable on a budget with CI until i get shavs etc?

hello
i think, for a league start until u get shavs/skyforth much better use life version (easier and cheaper get starter gear).

what do you mean by "life version"?
Thanks for the guide man. Have a question: I play in Para SC, managed to get 5L shavs and get scion lvl 90. Now I feel it is a time to save up curr for big upgrade. Would u recommend going for skyforth first or trying to 6l my shavs?
Last edited by Zmiety_Guy on Mar 26, 2016, 10:42:25 AM
hi,

Been playing this build a bit in standard and at 88 I decided to try out uber (given I already have my gems at 21/20 etc) and it went well! I died twice on atziri but besides that it was cool.

Really strong build I just gotta tune my gear a bit so I can use facebreakers and churn out some more levels for that big dick dps
Hello Zma! Thank you for this nice build, im still leveling it up but i see powerful potential, just a question what about ascendancy/labyrinths ? i mean where do you put those 6 points and which of 3 classes are you chosing from, sorry if i missed it in original thread :) thank you, keep up the good work
I was wondering...How much Empower lvl 4 is better more than Increase Crit ? Becouse i've seen blasting_cap is saying that inc crit > emp lvl 4 and was wondering why

Also, there is a reason why Ambusher is better than any other dagger ? I guess more base att speed = whirling more fast ?

You didn't corrupted ur facebreak to +1 level of socket for some reason ?
Last edited by GatsuBerserkMode on Mar 29, 2016, 2:02:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info