[2.2.x] "Vortex" 1.5kk+ dps, Insane clear speed | Uber/high end content viable

can you update this build for 2.3???
"
Goobey wrote:
i just took this build to lvl 100. its amazing. you faceroll everything, including t15 maps and uber.

i found lvl 4 enlighten is not required for this build. get facebreakers with +1 gems and you will end up with ~ 200 mana free, which is more than enough.
if you guys have any questions feel free to pm me in game, seems like the guy who made the thread is not that active anymore

That's good news.. I started the build before update. I am curious if the tree will remain the same.

However I heard that Witch class might be better than Scion in 2.3 Is that true?
Berserker is now uselees... Confirm?

Thanks for reply,
Vladimiro
Can anyone update this build for 2.3?

I still can't find anywhere if are better classes now than scion.

e: it appears that the berserk leach was nerfed ( didn't expect anything else from GGG). therefore seem sliek marauder or duelist is a better choice
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:19:59 PM
I decided to sell points for my Witch and do this build to her since points end there. I copied Scion skills tree. Problem is that I don't feel life/energy shield leech.. Absolutely.. where can be problem? Is there wrong with Witch?
Hi bro!
can i ask you few questsion?!
1. I have 60% critical chance + 415% critmul. Should i change increase crit for empower lv4
2. I have 28k dps in town so what should i need to do to increase dmg.

Last edited by Zipp00 on Aug 6, 2016, 5:55:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info