[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

does anyone find SRS builds to be boring? Basically just spamming SRS? It looks that way from videos, but maybe it's still fun to play.
I thought like this before trying.

In fact it's very fun. You are going to run with insane movespeed constantly spamming potion, offering and ofc SRS. You also need to take care of your life because you invested a part of your point into minions thus mean you are not as godlike yourself than in other build.
Bonus point: your party love you because you give them higher tooltip (everybody love high tooltip) :D

One of the most funny build i played lately.
Man, i manage to get an empower lvl2 in the Essence league, but i have a lvl 19 multistrike, wich one should i put as a 6th link? i can maintain the mana cost of multistrike as 6th link
"
Kiulier wrote:
Man, i manage to get an empower lvl2 in the Essence league, but i have a lvl 19 multistrike, wich one should i put as a 6th link? i can maintain the mana cost of multistrike as 6th link

Level 2 empower is incredibly weak. You want level 4 empower to beat out most other supports like multistrike or added fire. That could be level 4 naturally, or more likely level 3 with +1 from staff.
just ripped in a trial of burning something to a bunch of skeletons 3.3k life fml
"
pandx7 wrote:
I thought like this before trying.

In fact it's very fun. You are going to run with insane movespeed constantly spamming potion, offering and ofc SRS. You also need to take care of your life because you invested a part of your point into minions thus mean you are not as godlike yourself than in other build.
Bonus point: your party love you because you give them higher tooltip (everybody love high tooltip) :D

One of the most funny build i played lately.

good to know, thanks for the feedback
Hi, Nice build, im using frost wall instead of bone offering.
Currently lvl 84 in Essence League and loving the build. Didn't get ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM yet because i've run some maps with this mod and it is very hard to put the totem on monsters packs before my spirits get to it first. Am I missing something here? Wanna run this keystone for the damage buff but it seems very inneficient at least the way I tried to do it work.
I'm wanting to drop the EE and just go more life based end game farming SRS.
I think I'd probably like to at least incorporate Zombies into my build as well, for meat shields.
What would you do differently on the tree to pick up some more life and maybe just drop the Spell totem in general?
Looks like a pretty fun build to start with in Essence.
Do you have any tips for the lvling?
Gem setups, useful uniques?

... or to go through the freezing pulse/firestorm as always?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info