[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

Bumping manually since can't seem to bump via button anymore.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Why dont you use kaoms over Cherrubim's?

Its got mir life so more leech for you.

"
hitreza wrote:
Why dont you use kaoms over Cherrubim's?

Its got mir life so more leech for you.

I do use Kaom's on my character.

Before getting a 5/6L weapon though, Cherrubim's is a good armor choice for the synergy with the build also.
any changes for going hc?
"
blizaro wrote:
any changes for going hc?

Passive tree is already rather defensive, not sure if dropping major DPS nodes is viable (we get plenty of life as it is anyway).
Last edited by Mannoth on Oct 17, 2016, 3:15:06 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
I took Brutal Fervor as my 2 ascendancy points, but Headsman might be a better solution in order to make cruel/merciless Izaro 3rd phase easier since it's always active versus them.

Hi Mannoth, thanks for posting your guide. I am thoroughly enjoying the build.

I am level 61 and still haven't completed any Labs as yet. For Normal what do you suggest going for first? Keeping in mind that I am likely to finish Cruel Lab very soon after. You mentioned that you took Brutal Fervour for your first two points, I assume you mean you went towards Brutal Fervour by taking Endless Hunger?

What do you suggest for the order of levelling for all of the Labs?
Last edited by maxwolfie on Oct 31, 2016, 7:18:04 AM
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
I took Brutal Fervor as my 2 ascendancy points, but Headsman might be a better solution in order to make cruel/merciless Izaro 3rd phase easier since it's always active versus them.

I am level 61 and still haven't completed any Labs as yet. For Normal what do you suggest going for first? Keeping in mind that I am likely to finish Cruel Lab very soon after. You mentioned that you took Brutal Fervour for your first two points, I assume you mean you went towards Brutal Fervour by taking Endless Hunger?

Right, sorry for the confusion, that part is left from back when the old ascendancy tree of slayer.

Now I would pick up:
1. Bane of legends - normal labyrinth
2. Endless Hunger - cruel labyrinth

The last 2 picks (Headsman & Brutal Fervor) depends on your preference:
Headsman faster clears
Brutal Fervor more defense
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

Right, sorry for the confusion, that part is left from back when the old ascendancy tree of slayer.

Now I would pick up:
1. Bane of legends - normal labyrinth
2. Endless Hunger - cruel labyrinth

The last 2 picks (Headsman & Brutal Fervor) depends on your preference:
Headsman faster clears
Brutal Fervor more defense

Perfect, thank you.
bump.
Currently level 66 and have finished with the left hand side of the tree.

I am a bit wary of going Evasion, mainly because of my complete lack of experience, but also because pretty much every other similar Cyclone guide goes Armour. Is there something about Cyclone or the leech mechanic that lends itself to Evasion rather than Armour? I am thinking that there is, as you mentioned that "Evasion & dodge allows us to leech full between hits, which really nice so far". What does this mean exactly, and how does it work?

Regardless, still having a lot of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info