[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
Roku_San wrote:
Can i play this build dual wielding too?

You can adapt it but there is no real reason to do so:

1. It's easier getting 1 strong 2h weapon than 2 one hand ones
2. Better 2h budget options (Hezmana Bloodlust) than 1h ones (in my opinion)
3. Higher leech instance duration because your hits are bigger
4. Dual wield has no good skills that benefit from dual wielding
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Each leech instance lasts some time (which depends on the hit and % life leeched we have) during which we regenerate a certain % of our life per second (base value is 5%)

isn't the base value 2%?

"
Mannoth wrote:
By default leech is capped to 20% of your max life per second, however we reach the number 38% by taking additional +18% of max life to maximum leech rate

20% base
10% brutal feavor
5% vitality void
5% hematophagy + 3% the small life leech note bevor

so it's a total of 43%, or is there a cap at 38?
Last edited by kemmi on Sep 10, 2016, 6:40:00 PM
@kemmi

The first one is an oversight of mine, the 2nd one was from back when slayer was introduced (back then 38% was the max you could get, now it's 43%).

Anyway fixed both.
Could you take a look at my character ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DokyDok/characters Name of the character is "SchlagDuelist". I sitting at 4k life and was wondering how do you manage to get 5k ? My items aren't BiS and I'm only lvl 70 but they all have pretty good life roll and there's not a lot of life node left on the tree.
Last edited by DokyDok on Sep 15, 2016, 12:11:47 AM
Last edited by DokyDok on Sep 15, 2016, 12:11:39 AM
Last edited by DokyDok on Sep 15, 2016, 12:11:30 AM
"
DokyDok wrote:
Could you take a look at my character ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DokyDok/characters Name of the character is "SchlagDuelist".

I'm sitting at 4k life and was wondering how do you manage to get 5k ? My items aren't BiS and I'm only lvl 70 but they all have pretty good life roll and there's not a lot of life node left on the tree.

I picked up the ranger evasion&life nodes (near ranger start), which should be another 17% life, the juggernaut cluster (near blood magic) which is also a 14% life increase.
Then I also have a 6%+7% life jewels so another 13%.

In total that ends up being 44% life that you are missing.

Also you should factor my character is level 94, which is 24 levels higher, which means levels alone give me 24*8=192 more base life. That alone and the remaining %life you are missing adds up.

Other than that you can squeeze a bit more life from the belt (leather belts go over 120 life without much problems, my heavy belt is giving me 110).
Great guide, I'm just curious if you would keep your 6 link the same for EQ which is what I'm going to run. I was under the impression that less duration was necessary.
"
Morkork wrote:
Great guide, I'm just curious if you would keep your 6 link the same for EQ which is what I'm going to run. I was under the impression that less duration was necessary.

I would swap out Faster Attacks for Less Duration if I ran Earthquake.

Reasoning because we already get enough attack speed from the blood rage / frenzy and tree and EQ doesn't need much attack speed to perform well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info