[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Gotcha, I didn't make sure it was 24 but the top stated a very different number between the two. I use a modified version of the tree so not sure how much help I can be.
@Psykotikah

Probably juse use a level 1 CWDt since we are armour based and a level 3 Immortal Call.

@Dickjustice1

1. Probably not that worth. Difference is roughly 40 life and 6% attack speed which is not a big deal.

2. I don't think dirty techniques will be that effective personally. But you're welcome to try it.

3. Yep they are the same.

@meqx

The difference is jewel sockets, endurance charges and life nodes such as the juggernaut life cluster
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 23, 2016, 8:49:48 PM
"
MoarPizza wrote:

@Dickjustice1

1. Probably not that worth. Difference is roughly 40 life and 6% attack speed which is not a big deal.

2. I don't think dirty techniques will be that effective personally. But you're welcome to try it.

3. Yep they are the same.

Thanks for the reply, MoarPizza. I'll probably refrain from going for Dirty Techniques then, if I do I'll report back my observetions.
So I found out the one downside to the build. Vorici missions, using sunder to clear + voidheart = failed 10 second low-life/no kill exile/no kill guards. That or I need to slow down...
I found the secret to unique explosion. Bought sunder mtx and 5 uniques in a magic cemetery map. Crazy I tell you.
Hey bro this is an amazing build. Been playing it for a while now. I was wondering if it is possible to keep this build but change it into a max block dual wield build somehow. Is this possible in your opinion? and would getting rid of soul taker make mana really hard to get even with a little mana leech?
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Hey there OP.Been a while since i played PeE.Decided to get back in it and your build is what i intend to follow,so thanks for making it. Been wondering how it fares in T15 Core and do you think it can do Uber Atziri?
Hi :) Started PoE last month and decided to try your build. Having lots of fun with it ! Bought the uniques last week, was a bit expensive for a fresh new account but it just tripled my DPS :) Now I'll try to upgrade the rest of my equipment (at least a body armour isnt needed ^^) and cap my resistances !
Sorry for the late responses guys. I have been working on another build.

@13isLucky

damn nice, I needa get some MTX too.

@xweezyfbaby3x

I think it's best to keep Soul Taker since it is hard to sustain mana without it. This build should be able to achieve max block with Rumi's.

@Kasapnica

Hi, I think it can do Uber Atziri and Core. But I haven't tested yet so can't confirm.

@Enizor

Haha good luck bro.
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Hey bro this is an amazing build. Been playing it for a while now. I was wondering if it is possible to keep this build but change it into a max block dual wield build somehow. Is this possible in your opinion? and would getting rid of soul taker make mana really hard to get even with a little mana leech?

Im currently at 78% max block and spell block, with BoR, Anvil, Scaeva (in offhand), 9 block chance from tree, 4 percent from gladiator ascendancy, and my Rumis. So yes it absolutely can be done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info