SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Welcome back, dickhole. :)
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Rusery wrote:
88 pages and i didn't read one, and i can imagine the shits. Comes down to the fact that the points didn't exist not too long ago, and everyone was fine.

The fact that you now claim they are "mandatory", brings a sickness to my stomach that makes me truly cringe.

The char i was playing at the time received 5 nerfs to compensate for the asc pts. Mobs were buffed to compensate for the asc pts. With 6 i ended up with 1500 more damage, 8 would add more, so for me they are mandatory if i wanna play at the same speed i did before the ascendancy.

In other words i gotta do the lab 4 times to be at the same place i was before patch, something i dont wanna do on main or alts/future alts.

There are endless builds that destroy all content without spending points on ascendancy. Mobs did not receive anywhere near enough of a boost for anyone to notice. I've played all of these builds in my 3 years in this god-forsaken game.

Your build received more nerfs, alright well that is a matter of adapting and changing. However, its going to be alright when the new exp drops and you only ever need to do this once for your points and you're done. The devs heard your outcry and have agreed with you, so what is left? Pay your way through the labs and enjoy.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
***Attention All Forum Users!***

Goetzjam has been appointed as PoE forum leader.

He alone has the power to judge what is acceptable as feedback and suggestions on the feedback and suggestions forum.

Before posting anything in this sub-forum, all users must PM Goetzjam their intended posts and thread ideas to pass his approval prior to posting publicly on his forum.

Thank you.

Every user has the ability to post what they view is acceptable or not, feedback on feedback, is feedback.

No need to PM me intended post or thread ideas, I know you are trying to be funny here but lets be honest you've done nothing but shit post here for the last few responses, for nothing other to gain attention yourself or try to make my position look worst, in all actuality it does the first moreso then the last.

That's being generous. Casual_Ascent has done nothing but shitpost. I would report him if I was sure it wouldn't make me die a little inside.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
Rusery wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Rusery wrote:
88 pages and i didn't read one, and i can imagine the shits. Comes down to the fact that the points didn't exist not too long ago, and everyone was fine.

The fact that you now claim they are "mandatory", brings a sickness to my stomach that makes me truly cringe.

The char i was playing at the time received 5 nerfs to compensate for the asc pts. Mobs were buffed to compensate for the asc pts. With 6 i ended up with 1500 more damage, 8 would add more, so for me they are mandatory if i wanna play at the same speed i did before the ascendancy.

In other words i gotta do the lab 4 times to be at the same place i was before patch, something i dont wanna do on main or alts/future alts.

There are endless builds that destroy all content without spending points on ascendancy. Mobs did not receive anywhere near enough of a boost for anyone to notice. I've played all of these builds in my 3 years in this god-forsaken game.

Your build received more nerfs, alright well that is a matter of adapting and changing. However, its going to be alright when the new exp drops and you only ever need to do this once for your points and you're done. The devs heard your outcry and have agreed with you, so what is left? Pay your way through the labs and enjoy.

I have plenty of currency, but dont like the lab. Id rather play something else, i dont need someone to kill the boss while i stand in the corner, i hate tunnel maps with dead ends.

Like others have said, the lab is everything people dislike about poe and other games, why do we have to listen to the boss talk and lose our vaal souls? Having 10 maps open is killing the servers as well (baddies in the lab take time, those instances dont disappear after 15mins like other areas).

I still kill really fast, but knowing i could kill faster is just to tempting, then i realize i gotta do the lab.

Like i said i did it on a few chars, didnt do the hard mode yet and probably wont. The rewards are great but the poe carrot has gone limp
"
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
***Attention All Forum Users!***

Goetzjam has been appointed as PoE forum leader.

He alone has the power to judge what is acceptable as feedback and suggestions on the feedback and suggestions forum.

Before posting anything in this sub-forum, all users must PM Goetzjam their intended posts and thread ideas to pass his approval prior to posting publicly on his forum.

Thank you.

Every user has the ability to post what they view is acceptable or not, feedback on feedback, is feedback.

No need to PM me intended post or thread ideas, I know you are trying to be funny here but lets be honest you've done nothing but shit post here for the last few responses, for nothing other to gain attention yourself or try to make my position look worst, in all actuality it does the first moreso then the last.

That's being generous. Casual_Ascent has done nothing but shitpost. I would report him if I was sure it wouldn't make me die a little inside.

You'd need to find something report worthy first.

Good luck with that one, dick :)
After reading the content update - GGG must think like "oh, many ppl don't like our lab. So let's give them more Lab!" :D

I feel being trolled lol
Ahh, feels so good to see the update and then see, how 88 pages of complain beeing trolled.

So delicous.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Corrivati wrote:
After reading the content update - GGG must think like "oh, many ppl don't like our lab. So let's give them more Lab!" :D

I feel being trolled lol

I still feel the lab was a dying wish from one of the devs, its like they feel obligated to keep it. There is no way a team who designed the rest of the game came up with this. Look at the tree then look at the lab, its like pro vs amature.

Its caveman atari 2600 crap, booga booga i dont know how to put out fire with an ice char so ill walk through it.
Last edited by Chadwixx on May 20, 2016, 1:35:01 AM
"

SON I AM DISAPPOINT

Honestly I don't think you've done anything close to report-worthy. I was just referencing again how Regulator reported me for doing what you're doing, when I wasn't actually even doing what you're doing...

Lol.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
"

SON I AM DISAPPOINT

Honestly I don't think you've done anything close to report-worthy. I was just referencing again how Regulator reported me for doing what you're doing, when I wasn't actually even doing what you're doing...

Lol.

Did you mix up the big Q button with the big PM button?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info