SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Now we're just debating on whether or not debating on the Lab is okay or not. How much more of this Inception crap must be bear before this thread gets locked?

Manifesto literally confirms the state of the Lab for at least the next 6 months, probably the next year. I mean, it was a long shot before, but now it would take a blind man not to see how pointless it is to continue this thread.

The choice has been made, discussion becomes speculation and while that's all good on forums, of course, it doesn't warrant a petition or a neon sign banner that it has currently. Half of the self proclaimed "good suggestions" found in previous pages aren't even valid anymore due to recently released manifesto. So pat yourselves on the back for your efforts and how much of a difference you made and see you next year.

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
Now we're just debating on whether or not debating on the Lab is okay or not. How much more of this Inception crap must be bear before this thread gets locked?

Manifesto literally confirms the state of the Lab for at least the next 6 months, probably the next year. I mean, it was a long shot before, but now it would take a blind man not to see how pointless it is to continue this thread.

The choice has been made, discussion becomes speculation and while that's all good on forums, of course, it doesn't warrant a petition or a neon sign banner that it has currently. Half of the self proclaimed "good suggestions" found in previous pages aren't even valid anymore due to recently released manifesto. So pat yourselves on the back for your efforts and how much of a difference you made and see you next year.

I love that the Lab-Lovers most common defense is that GGG doesn't give a shit about your comments so just play content you loathe because it won't change.

you do realize that's no defense of shitty content right?
"
raics wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
You can't control your sweet child growing old and becoming mentally ill as he matures.

Fortunately, you aren't around to watch it, nobody sane would even want to.

That's why I'd leave if PoE fully goes to the dogs, you can't really do anything about it and I'd take no pleasure from watching it. And going back just doesn't happen, I'd be delusional to hope for that.

I agree with you but this thread is kinda fun still while watching tv or the dota finals atm.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

I love that the Lab-Lovers most common defense is that GGG doesn't give a shit about your comments so just play content you loathe because it won't change.

you do realize that's no defense of shitty content right?

You are always putting words in other people's mouths, instigating for your personal amusement. A troll by definition.

I didn't say GGG doesn't care. They care about what's important, based on actual data and right now, that isn't the lab.

As I've had more than enough of feeding this particular troll, I'm going to do something I've never done before. World First forum ignore. Maybe they'll give you a badge. :)

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
About 10 people lectured "Stop posting GGG will never change it."

Everyone knows that's true, denying it is denial or alternative facts.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on May 29, 2017, 2:33:28 PM
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
About 10 people lectured "Stop posting GGG will never change it."

Everyone knows that's true, denying it is denial or alternative facts.

I'd guess that 10 is a conservative estimate.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
It's a vocal minority, yes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:

It's definitely a very small minority that posts in the forum. I'd guess less than 1%.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
raics wrote:

It's definitely a very small minority that posts in the forum. I'd guess less than 1%.

And if it's not them that's the minority but us why do they care?

And if it's not going to change why get mad when we post our valid opinions?

Nothing makes sense except people have quit because they made the Lab unavoidable when before their charter was make a better D2 game.

maybe because most people post their opinion ONCE

your group is no longer posting opinions but simply annoying, pestering and downright rude to everyone who happens to not agree

not to mention - it was your smal clique that insulted the devs, imagined one of the world worst analogies (esp the more.. fecal ones) and just ate all available patience reserves people 'on the other side of the fence' had

in a mature environment people behaving like you are politely asked to leave and if that doesnt help - there is always a police patrol nearby to help

so you have no chance of 'winning anybody over' - youve wasted that opportunity long ago. you are just simply trolling and wasting everyone's time because noone from ggg couldnt be arsed to simply ban the most annoying ones for few days so they cool down a little

you are no longer in the position to 'give an opinion'. you gave them long ago and after that burned all bridges, houses, sheds, cars and hospitals in the area. because noone listened. and you think someone will after all this mess you made?

each patch it is 'if they are not fixing it in X.Y thats it, im done'. sadly you are not men of your words

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info