SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Fruz wrote:
"
aDuke wrote:
[/url]
Unfortunately, it only shows the figures of today. You sound like you have looked there in the past and say there has been no significant change, right ?

I have been checking this from time to time :
http://steamcharts.com/app/238960

Looks preeeetty high right now.

A general caution and not any comment on Fruz's post, one thing to be careful of is reading too much into curve comparison recently with older parts of the chart because the old curve is based on an average of one point per month and the most recent part of the chart is weekly. (Hover over the graph with your mouse to see this.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
miljan wrote:

Trust me, I would not be surprised as that is simply not correct. The amount of different posters here is really big, especially as this is going for a long time now, so a lot of different people are posting.

And I bet you are willing to count them up to prove it, if not just make your claim that has no substance.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

Trust me, I would not be surprised as that is simply not correct. The amount of different posters here is really big, especially as this is going for a long time now, so a lot of different people are posting.

And I bet you are willing to count them up to prove it, if not just make your claim that has no substance.

I dont need to count anything. Facts are simple, this thread has huge amount of posters in it, and posts at the same time. If anything you need to prove that your theory is correct (that in this thread there are a lot more same people posts, compared to other popular threads) or just stop assuming things and claiming things.
Last edited by miljan on Nov 17, 2016, 1:45:33 PM
"
miljan wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

I dont need to count anything. Facts are simple, this thread has huge amount of posters in it, and posts at the same time. If anything you need to prove that your theory is correct (that in this thread there are a lot more same people posts, compared to other popular threads) or just stop assuming things and claiming things.

You are the one claiming and assuming things, when I called you out you back down from doing the work to prove your point. Just like a lab hater to not want to acknowledge when they are wrong.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Dont use steam stats. Use Steam Spy instead. All data put in steam stats is saved daily on steam spy and that data is updated to show real data over time.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
goetzjam wrote:

You are the one claiming and assuming things, when I called you out you back down from doing the work to prove your point. Just like a lab hater to not want to acknowledge when they are wrong.

No, I am not assuming anything. I am just posting that this thread is very popular, as the fact it has over 300 pages. You are assuming that in this thread same people post a lot more compared to other popular threads. And I say that is not correct, and is just a wild assumption based on nothing. So if you can prove your assumption, prove it. But I know you cant, so the fact will stay as they are, that this thread is one of the most popular threads out there.
Last edited by miljan on Nov 17, 2016, 4:47:33 PM
"
miljan wrote:

No, I am not assuming anything. I am just posting that this thread is very popular, as the fact it has over 300 pages.

300 pages does not necessarily mean popular.
As he just explained you.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 18, 2016, 4:19:15 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

No, I am not assuming anything. I am just posting that this thread is very popular, as the fact it has over 300 pages.

How about views? It has 100000
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Same thing.
Curious people will easily go give a look to such a big thread imho.

As an example, the thread "Played my first armor-only character, and I'm disgusted by it. " has 20k+ views already, for 14 pages only.
It is also much more recent.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 18, 2016, 5:11:41 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

How about views? It has 100000

It's the most idiotic thread of all time. I check it everyday for a good laugh or ten.

Goetz/Fruz Are right. Number of pages means nothing. Hating the lab must go hand in hand with being illiterate as multiple people (count me in this as well) have explained that the vast majority of these posts (on both sides of the argument) are by the same people. Furthermore, the people I see denying that this is the case are on here every freaking day so they should at least be able to see their own role in filling this thread with nonsense.

"PoE died in 2016!! Lab is to blame!" ~~Perfect sensationalist headline for this ridiculous "cause". Learn to love the lab or move the fuck on with your life. You all bitched when it dropped with Ascendancy and GGG responded to your bitching by adding another lab inside of maps. Maybe if you bitch some more they'll change the whole game to a lab layout. Alongside all of this, the game appears to be doing fine. I don't say this as someone who loves the game I say this as someone who is shocked that so many people are willing to pay for mediocrity for so long and then defend it as "free-to-play". So get off your horse, PoE didn't die from the lab being introduced. It might die one day but it's unlikely the lab will be responsible and even assuming it had ANY role we could not rule out the countless other problems this game has as playing at least an equal role if not greater role in said death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info