SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

How does the user above not receive probation for posts like that?
"
How does the user above not receive probation for posts like that?

I too have friends that have quit PoE due to labyrinth. One has returned but still hates labyrinth and plays it as little as possible. Many people have made similar statements. These kind of statements are called anecdotal and is the kind of anecdotal evidence that is scientifically least meaningful or convincing. This kind of stuff can't typically be proven. If someone doesn't want to believe it then fine. However if someone doesn't just say sorry I can't believe that and instead makes personal attacks belittling the posting author instead of discussing the issues and points in a post then I'd say, this is what is the normal expected behavior from Internet Trolls. It is best, IMHO, to just ignore Internet Trolls. If the Internet Troll is ignored then eventually they will get bored and go away to troll elsewhere.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 8, 2016, 12:24:47 AM
"
goetzjam wrote:
I won't promise not to post again, but if you provide the proof it would make you look less like a
[Removed by Support] as you put it.

And once again:

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Goetzjam is running his normal Internet Troll activities. If it's the one I heard then what Chris said was that he had no problems with changing the labyrinth but that at that point in time it was not currently planned. My suggestion is that it best to not take the bait when trolling is being conducted.

This. I've lost count of the number of times actual, interesting discussions in this thread have been completely derailed by goetzjam.

I don't know what his motives are, and frankly I don't care. It's obnoxious, childish behavior.

Please stop, goetzjam. You are not strengthening your message in any way with this kind of conduct.

How many times do you need to be asked to behave before you actually do?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Anyway, i am not lying. If a GGG member wants a link to the video he can pm me and i'll search for it and link it to him. The rest of you that don't believe me:

The easiest way to test how fast you die when being hit by more than one trap is the 5 roomba traps that go in a straight line in the a3 cruel catacombs trial. You can stand in between them and get hit by 2-3 of them if you stand in the middle of the hallway, preferrably at the one end of their path where they don't enter the wall.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 8, 2016, 1:14:03 AM
I also seriously doubt about that 0.5 sec trap only death, it would be curious to see it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
So I get now why People suggest to better ignore you.
And as I´ve written before, if you keep on insulting People i won´t take you serious anymore.
So this is the last time I respond to you until you can control yourself.

"
So you get to speak on their behalf as if that means more? It doesn't and GGG doesn't know they left because the lab either. See with a game like this and the changes that it has received since 2.0, its done a lot to alienate players.

I put their Message here, because it is always a huge benefit for a Company to know why Customers don´t buy / like their Product anymore.

"
"

What Indications are there?
I have run the Lab on every Char. I still HATE the Lab. Am I counted as a Lab Lover because I run it over 60 times ?
You see the Problem ? Just because People do the Lab does not mean they like it. They like Ascendancies or the Rewards.

Chris stated, reddit threads would also be another thing. Go post on reddit and watch you get downvoted to oblivion.

GGG does not care if you like the lab or not, you do it for the reward. Chris made that VERY clear in that video I linked you.

You do not even answer to my Point.
Am I counted as a Lab Lover just because I run it ?
Do you see the Point I try to make ?
I don´t fall for your Distraction-Argument.

"
OP, probably abandon his quest and realized it wasn't going to change, but he simply listed anything and everything that wasn't what we have now.

I listed what is "acceptable" and Chris even mentioned there would be less resistance to stuff (that just happened to be) what I found acceptable. No coincidence there.

If you are going to change AC\lab or any combination, isn't it best to figure out what the people that like the lab want, given that a compromise would be what you are asking for, if not you aren't asking for a compromise but a complete change to a system, making people that enjoy the lab dislike GGG even more for a "change"

1) I don't do carries, tons of people do, they don't cost that much and they take much less time if you do get one. Time saved+safer passage = happy player.

2) Always a concern, especially when one side is just saying "its shit" but isn't willing to compromise at all either, instead of saying what you really want, you just support OP with any change we can get. That isn't realistic and that isn't what the game needs.

Regardless you aren't the person I need to convince of anything, hell I don't need to do anything given the pace we've seen so far and the actions GGG has indicated no change will come to AC points acquisition.

There are Solutions which keep the LAb just exact as it is right now, so you Lab Lovers won´t feel a single Difference.The Content stays the same for you.
But for those who hate it there would be a different Method to obtain AC.

Compromise at all ??? You doesn´t compromise at all, you want it just as it is, you don´t want to give an Inch to the Ones who doesn´t like the Lab.
The Lab Haters provided Compromise Solutions on a daily basis.
I have stated dozens of time what I don´t like about the Lab.

"
They have posted on their own forums in Q\A, they highlight the podcast in game when its online. What more do you want from a game company, to spell out every little detail and force it down your throat.

If you are truly this concerned with lack of response, message support directly or even Chris. I'm sure they would love nothing else to do then to refer to you the other topics which already answer the question.

30 of these pages alone are likely my response and likely repeat the same shit, so its not like its actually 320 pages of anything of value just arguing because the topic is divisive, WHICH GGG IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH

As I mentioned before, I don´t care about Reddit or Q/A´s or whatnot. This exact Thread has 320 Pages with really good Ideas to change the Lab for the better, this is the Platform and the Thread they should communicate with.
It´s like your City Government wants to build something in your Community you don´t like, your Community starts a Poll and Discussion on the City Governments Forum but the Government won´t take Part in the Communication, then they build the disliked building or whatever and say afterwards " what ? we have communicated it on Reddit, you should have read it there.."

"
I also love how you ignore my argument against the hybrid video you linked, easy to ignore the truth when you are called out for bullshit ayy?

I ignored it because it is pointless.
You obviously want to hammer on the exact Phrase "half a second".
In this Video the Circumstances are that he dies real quick, maybe 0,6 second, maybe 0,48 , I don´t know.
The Point is you can die to Traps in under a Second regardless of your Build, Level and Difficulty you are playing on.

But speaking of points beeing ignored.
I once asked what do you think is a valid Number to not be called a Minority and therefore have meaning to provide Feedback.
630 different Accounts as Turtledove counted are not enough for you.
So again, what is an apropriate Number of Accounts for you to be called a Majority ?
Last edited by Shredzilly on Nov 8, 2016, 2:24:06 AM
"
I also seriously doubt about that 0.5 sec trap only death, it would be curious to see it.

Wont see it because it didnt happen or he was already missing a large portion of his life before engaging the trap.

whoever I was replying to before:

Also this is a feedback forum, why on earth would GGG release official information in such a thread. I've linked you a source that says GGG stance, you refuse to acknowledge it, you are no better then the rest of these people and as such I've put you in the "lost" category.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Nov 8, 2016, 2:25:04 AM
"
Shredzilly wrote:

You obviously want to hammer on the exact Phrase "half a second".
In this Video the Circumstances are that he dies real quick, maybe 0,6 second, maybe 0,48 , I don´t know.
The Point is you can die to Traps in under a Second regardless of your Build, Level and Difficulty you are playing on.

The guy had 40% buffer and apparently before the ES ratio was applied, it's thing like getting killed by a trap in 0.5 sec.

Some trap can kill you in 1 or 1.5 sec maybe ( could be quicker in uber if you have an increase dmg totem near .... but that's essentially 2 traps, not one ), this is already twice the duration from 0.5, this is a huge difference.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
goetzjam wrote:
you are no better then the rest of these people and as such I've put you in the "lost" category.

More hostility and insults from you, I see. You are nothing if not consistent, goetzjam.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
you are no better then the rest of these people and as such I've put you in the "lost" category.

More hostility and insults from you, I see. You are nothing if not consistent, goetzjam.

It is common that People who see they can´t win in a Discussion or don´t have good Arguments try to get the Attention away from the logical Mistakes they made.

Goetzjam for Example dodged twice my Question to give me a Number that is considered a Majority in his Eyes, since 630 seems to be a Minority for him.
But he knows that he can´t give me a Number, because every Feedback or Suggestion of himself would be irrelevant then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info