SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

I don't believe that it's hatred towards the people critisizing but towards the critisism. "How dare they call my favourite game Mario! I will oppose everything they say with all my forum might!" Hence the whiteknight thing.

Wake up. You play Mario. Don't act tough.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Just a lot of HATE HATE HATE all around.

Welcome to the internet.

I have higher standards than you, apparently. Even in the cesspool that is the internet.

Your standards mean nothing. Unless you usually confine yourself exclusively to echo chambers.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Oct 21, 2016, 12:07:33 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I have higher standards than you, apparently. Even in the cesspool that is the internet.

Your standards mean nothing. Unless you usually confine yourself exclusively to echo chambers.

Nope, I've just found plenty of people (yes, even on the internets) willing and able to have a solid discussion based on merit, logic, and facts. Believe it or not, I've even found these people on the PoE forums.

And so my standard is based on that. Pretty basic, but contrary to your assertion it means more than nothing. Unless you usually confine yourself exclusively to echo chambers.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
NO U!

What a waste of words.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:28:08 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
NO U!

What a waste of words.

I searched for a gibbousmoon post in this thread and even in gibbousmoon's recent posts going back a week and could find no post like you've quoted here? Perhaps you made an editing mistake?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Please hesitate to let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

Lol was that intentional?

This game has averaged over 15k concurrent players on steam alone this league. Assuming that the average player plays 4 hours per day or less that represents 90k players on the steam client per day. At the absolute most 100 of those 90k players have come to the forums to complain about the lab. What percentage of GGG's revenue stream do you think the lab haters represent?

What percentage of GGG's revenue stream do you think lab lovers represent?
"
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Please hesitate to let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

Lol was that intentional?

This game has averaged over 15k concurrent players on steam alone this league. Assuming that the average player plays 4 hours per day or less that represents 90k players on the steam client per day. At the absolute most 100 of those 90k players have come to the forums to complain about the lab. What percentage of GGG's revenue stream do you think the lab haters represent?

What percentage of GGG's revenue stream do you think lab lovers represent?

He already stated, "At the absolute most 100 of those 90k players have come to the forums to complain about the lab." Which we know is off by over 6X. Although I must admit that it is much closer than the previous estimates which were 5 and 20.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 21, 2016, 6:39:35 PM
Slowly they're coming to their senses. It's about seeing the big picture and looking past ones own nose.
Fuck the lab, its the trump/hillary of poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info